Need PArt Time Job

Hello All,

I am searching for part time job between 6pm to 12am inside the home or even out side in Jeddah City.

please if you know or have like this opportunities, inform me about it as soon as possible.

Many Thanks...

MHND

Hi,

you should also post in the classifieds > jobs

many thanks 4 ur advise :)

Have you got sales experience and a driving license??

THENONSAUDISAUDI wrote:

Have you got sales experience and a driving license??

yes I have good experience because I am working in sales now, and I have my driving license.

M-Naji wrote:

good luck

thank u dear to u too :)

Im jess and I'm searching for a par time job here in jeddah. plese send me an e-mail regarding the said job. Thanks

Hi,
if anyone would like to join my part time work just let me know.
I'm working in high quality used filmmaking equipments ( video and audio )
my business is via internet I offer items ( 4 example beta-cam )to customers with info + pictures if they like it they pay me in advance then immediately I order it for them and take care for the item until arrive here and pay customs fees if necessary.
I have 5 years experience with this business.

its simply ( Commission ) you can get with some work from home and Ads. on internet + telling friends + local newspaper.

note: no experience needed, just look for customers and other tech details I will provide to them.
my customers: persons, companies in Saudi Arabia and Gulf Area.
for more details just contact me.:one

Kind Regards,
Nahdi

Hi Nahdi,

You should post this ad in the Jeddah classifieds > job section. Thank you.

insha allah you'll find the part time job

hi try fly

How can we start it in Riyadh.

Hi waleed,
well, send me your email and I will send you details.

Its video or filmmaking Eq.

Thanks

me too pls
[email protected]

Hi Dr.Ayk,
please check your email.
let me know if you have any inquiries.

Regards,
Nahdi

i am hamsa from jeddah i need  part time work fullent in arabic and english office, shop,restuarant... Cont  0567195629

Hello hamsa and welcome to Expat.com!

An introduction may be appreciated. ;)

You should post an advert in the Jeddah classifieds > job section.

Thank you,
Harmonie. :)

i need a part time work too, am free from 6:00AM till 4:30pm please if there is any job my contact is +966 546716072 or email       [email protected]

Salam, I am also looking for a part time job, If you guys need a Secretary, Desk Assistant or Data Encoder I am free from 6pm onwards and I have 2 days off Thursday and Friday.
      My contract is almost done with my company and if happens you need someone with the same capability like my experience I am very happy to join your side. Goodluck to all.:)

At present working with Al-Bander Co. Ltd., as a production supervisor who are manufacturing cable support systems. As after my regular duty i am free after 5:30 p.m., so looking for part time job in any sheet metal fabrication industry in Jeddah.

I am looking for a part time job (inside the home) here in Jeddah City. A kind of job related to AUTOCAD application software. I have an advance skills on the mentioned software. Please email me at [email protected]

kl;'\

Hi yoosufpilathodan,

Welcome to Expat-Blog ;)

I guess it is a typing mistake.. can you please introduce yourself ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi! I'm interested to your part-time! my name is Mark, 23 here in jeddah! heres my email [email protected] i hope i can be part of movie making :)

good day to all, i am Sonny and im on local leave for two months and looking for a part time job here in jeddah.

oky what kind of job and what iwill do

I am looking for a part time job 4pm to 2am .any work call me 0596494767

I am looking for a part time job 4pm to 2am .any work call me 0596494767

When will  you sleep?

I need a part time job 5 pm to 12 am

Rshdkhan > please post in the JOBS section

[moderated: post your resume in the jobs section please]

Hi..this is burhanuddin.living in jeddah .i would like to work with you.plz send me the details what i have to do for this.

Hi  burhanuddin

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this post is dated 2011 :)

I invite you to please drop your resume in the Jobs in Jeddah section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section

I am currently workin in saudi arabia in jeddah and I need part time job urgently..
Jib can be any office work supervisor,airport,call canter(english) I have driving license. But I cant be a personal driver for work use its ok.. So kindly inform me as soon as possible..
Thank you..!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of External links on the forum not allowed.

I am here in Jeddah I need a part time or a full time job or if anyone has a ready visa. I am 24 years of age graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology and looking for Quality Control jobs or any office jobs :)

Mhnd wrote:

Hello All,

I am searching for part time job between 6pm to 12am inside the home or even out side in Jeddah City.

please if you know or have like this opportunities, inform me about it as soon as possible.

Many Thanks...

MHND

Hello!
First,What is your skill for now so you'll be accepted to the job assigned to you?Anyway,you can contact this number for the job arrangement.0533726853 his name is Faidi of check it out in his blog @ faidito.
Good luck!
This is Daniel

JasfurJQ wrote:

Salam, I am also looking for a part time job, If you guys need a Secretary, Desk Assistant or Data Encoder I am free from 6pm onwards and I have 2 days off Thursday and Friday.
      My contract is almost done with my company and if happens you need someone with the same capability like my experience I am very happy to join your side. Goodluck to all.:)

Hi,
I if you are really interested to get a job and at the same post you may contact this website @
WWW.SAUDIOGER.COM
They needed you urgently..
Good luck and God bless!
Daniel

I am interested let me know more,

Ahmed,

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you