School in DQ Riyadh

I am planning to move to Riyadh in September. I am going to live in DQ and was thinking, is there any school for 4 year old boy in the DQ. Couldn't find anything on-line. i know about other schools (american and british) but it looks like they are far from DQ and I have no idea how would I bring my sun to school...

Welcome on Expat.com F-ka ;)

There are many discussions on the Riyadh forum that focus on schooling. Here is the hit list from a search (on Riyadh forum).

Else, I hope that other forumers will bring their input very shortly.

Regards

My son is at My little school which is located only 5-10 minutes from the DQ.  It is an international school and we are quite pleased.  You can read more at their website mylittlegymandschool.com

Thank you ERH, checked the website but they take only children up to 5, and then they have to go to the other school. I am just afraid that changing schools so often would not be great for him, anyway, thaks again for your help!

Try this one too:

facebook.com/pages/Horizon-International-School-Riyadh-KSA/81551946745

My little school is continuing to add grades.  Thier website may not be up to date.  They just opened a brand new building this year and currently go up to grade 2.  They are planning on adding a grade each year for the next few years. I'm not sure at what grade they will cap out maybe grade 4 or 5.  Hope this helps!

i have all information from them so i am quite happy, thanks ERH for all help :)

Hi F-Ka, I'm heading over in a few weeks with my wife and two young children and will be living in the DQ. I'm interested to hear how you have gotten on over the past year? Thanks.

hello BC-2012, past year was good,  our boy loved My Little School, but we are moving away from Saudi. Hope you'll enjoy your stay, it is an adventure.

ERH wrote:

My son is at My little school which is located only 5-10 minutes from the DQ.  It is an international school and we are quite pleased.  You can read more at their website mylittlegymandschool.com

dear sir/madam, can u detali me about this school based on my list of priorites below:

,i am searching schools in riyadh for my son who will doing his grade 1 or year 1 in coming months. my priorities are
1)english as medium of language
2)safety
3)extracurricular activities
4)academic performance
5)good teachers
6)and others things as well.... alos plz suggest me other schools also .