Looking for good friend

Hello dear all,
I am vahid  who is currently staying in Bangkok, and looking for new friends as I am arrived here very recently.
I can speak English, Hope to get some new friends from Expat.com.mobile:08 5014 4933

From LuisF post

The Big Night Out - Mad house Fun

Meeting Point - The Black Swan
326/8-9 Sukhumvit Road,
Bangkok, Thailand

The bar is just Below Asok BTS Station ( exit 4 ), and it is opposite to the entrance of the MRT Sukhumvit.

The night will begin with a few drinks at The Black Swan, but this time, with a twist.

I'm calling it "Mad house Fun" which will consist on replacing some chosen words words for just random sounds and keep it going till the end of the night.

Just Imagine a group of twenty or thirty people emitting random sounds, It will be Hilarious!

So come on down this Friday night to know more people who live in Bangkok, make friends and have lot's of fun!

I hope to see you there!

Also to keep on updates visit THIS link in Facebook.

My Mobile phone is: 0818291196 in case that you are lost.

By the way, it will be good if either we exchange facebook contacts or just make a "like" on the group link so I can send you messages easier.

If you want, you can join .... we all can meet up ...

Hi Vahid!! welcome to Thailand....

I don know that I can be your good friend cuz I think it upon that we can get along with or not right?? but you can ask me anytime and anywhere about Thiland .

Nice to meet you...^^

hi.nice meeting you.am appiah from Ghana and now in bangkok.am a teacher and looking for friend like you.

@Kwame appiah Kubi > this is an old topic. Why don't you start a new thread on the forum and give us an introduction. Thank you.