Seeking spanish speaking people in Copenhagen

Hola,
I'm Danish and living in Cph. I just came home from a month stay in Buenos Aires. I learned  some spanish but would like to practice it so I willl not forget it. Any Spanish speaking people living in Cph who want to meet? we could make a language exchange, so to speak, if you want to practice your danish?
Ninna

Hello Ninna,
My spanish is not perfect but I am fluent enough since parents are Cuban-Puerto Rican. I'm moving to Copenhagen in a couple of weeks & will def be looking to learn Danish. How does that sound?

Hola!
I'm from Buenos Aires, recently move to copenhagen for a few months!!
Since you've been in Buenos aires, we can practise spanish with Porteño accent!! and you can help me with my danish!!
Let me know !!
Cheers!
Alejandra

Hello Alejandra and welcome to Expat.com! :)

This post is old (2011).
Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Community section (Language Exchange) in the Copenhagen classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie

(moderated: off topic)

Hi Nina!

I'm Isidoros from Athens, Greece, have lived, studied and worked in Spain for 10 years and I'm interested in exchanging conversation time...moving to Copenhagen in about a week, starting a master's program at the University of Copenhagen next September 1st.

[email protected]

Hi parlamas,

Please note that this thread had been posted in 2011, and it might no more be active.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Copenhagen section, this might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.

oke im also now in copenhagen but im new here i come for spain valencia if u help me for danish i will also help u for learn spanish , my nember 71538797, im now in valby

oke

I am Cristina and I am from Spain. I have recently moved to Copehagen. It would be nice to teach you some spanish. I will just ask for some danish back. By now I am quite free. Write me a message 71723014. Hasta pronto!

@ Cristalina >

David wrote:

Hi parlamas,

Please note that this thread had been posted in 2011, and it might no more be active.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Copenhagen section, this might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.

Hello nina. My name its Xavi from Barcelona. I use to travel to CPH. R u looking for a profesional teacher?