Native French and German Language Professionals required

Dear All,

We are looking for Native French and German Language Professionals for one of our MNC clients in Gurgaon.

Best Regards
Ajay Singh Yadav

Welcome on board Ajay Singh Yadav ;)

Please post your advert on the job section of New Delhi Classifieds page!

Thanks

Thanks for the info Yud!

for which purpose r u looking a native french.....i am one

and native spanish? :)

hey this offer is possible yet??im one native french

hey this offer is possible yet??im one native indian

I am holder of a bachelor degree in German language, literature and civilization, beside language diploma from Trier University/Germany and language diploma from Vienna University/Austria, of an Arabic-German-French translation diploma (Master's equivalent) and a teaching diploma for German as Foreign language. I speak Arabic, German and French fluently (Arabic is my Mother tongue) and I have basic knowledge of the English language.
I want to move to Austria to work in a domain be adequate and i am looking for work opportunities in translation companies, in Foreign languages schools, in tourism, in medical filed or in any administrative field in Austria (administrative assistant for example).
I have a excellent command of the Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer ...)
I am able to organize work independently and take responsibility gained through internships and my accumulated work experience.
I have extensive knowledge in Arabic, German and French legal, commercial / economic, technical, tourism, medical etc ... thanks to the many translations that I have made.
I have a strong and long translation experience in Moroccan and foreign firms and within Moroccan translation agencies and internationally.
I have experience in teaching German at a German center (Sprachcaffe) in Rabat / Morocco and in a private School with partnership with American Universities here in Rabat / Morocco.
I detained a solid experience such Office Manager and administrative assistant and also Office assistant in many locally translation agencies.
I am ready to send my CV on request. ***************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : email adress removed - please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

We are also looking for native french speakers for our travel company www.getsholidays.fr

Hi everybody,

This thread is so old ! and for job offers and job requests, we already have a section for it : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/india/new-delhi/

Therefore, i would invite all those who are looking for a job or who are offering a job to post his ad under the appropriate category in the Jobs in New Delhi section please.

I am closing this topic as it is now an outdated one.

Thank you,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed