Expat Meetings in Bangkok

Yes you can join our party. In fact we have a french dude in our lines, so will be happy to know that a fellow French is around.
Will post the plan either tomorrow or on Thrusday.

Hey,
I was wondering if there was a party tomorrow night? I have not joined you yet but i would love to! Hopefully there is :D

▀▀▀▀▀▀**The Big Night Out Bangkok- Friday 17th Meeting**▀▀▀▀▀▀
------------------------------------------------------

*8:00PM to 11:00pm
::::Bamboo Bar:::::This is our meeting point for the night to all of those who would like to start the party early. It has a live band and quite cheap drinks. The Bar is situated in 71/1 Sukhumvit Soi 3, Nana . (Opposite Grace Hotel) ::: BTS Nana
7 pm. – 9 pm. All Drinks 50 B.
9 pm. – 10 pm. All Drinks 70 B.
(Except – Barcardi breezer , Corona , Guinness & Remy Martin)

For those who would like a map:
http://bamboopub.com/locate.html

*11:00pm to 2:00am
::::CM2 Disco:::: Concept CM2 Disco, situated in the basement floor of Novotel hotel on Siam Square. There we have an offer from the manager of entertainment which is Free entry & 20% discount on all the drinks
The music is half an hour of live bands and half an hour of DJ, and so on. There is also a smoking room so no need to go outside to smoke.
For those who need a map:
http://www.cm2bkk.com/contact-us/

*2:00am till they close or we get bored
::::Tapas bar:::: in Silom soi 4, there are some nice big jugs of cocktails that we can order. However I havent managed to get any deals yet from there. The music is trance with lots of cuban /latin melodies and beats.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugex … a=N&tab=il

*From somewhere in the morning till 12am
::::Swing Afterclub::: I know only a handful will actually survive till this place, only party animals are able to get to this point. But this is where we will be going.

Hope to see you tomorrow night and if you got any queries call me at: 081 829 1196

Hi all, am coming to Bkk next week. I am a filmmaker and would love to meet people in the same field to make projects together. I will definitely attend Luis arranged parties... Can't wait to meet some awesome cool and funny people

You will meet plenty in this parties. Looking forward to it Tofita. And welcome to Expat-Blog

Hola !

Soy Miguel, Mike para los que les es dificil. Voy a Thailandia a pasar mis vacas con mi pareja e hijo. Llego el 24...

He leido de las quedadas de LUIS? los viernes. Me quiero apuntar si me dejais. No se si tendré cuerpo por el jet lag. Si no, da igual por que soy de Bilbao...

Me gustaria tomar algo con vosotros si fuera posible en fechas y si me aceptais.... A veces en casa, me dejan la correa larga.

Por cierto en Thailandia estuve hace unos años y me encantó....

UN SALUDO !!!!!!

Ya mismo la semana que viene reservo estancia en algun sitio que he ojeado. Quizas por Kao San.

¿¿¿¿Vosotros sabeis de algun sitio 3B Bueno,bonito y barato ??????
¿En que idioma se deben escribir los comentarios? Ingles???
Si alguien quiere traducir el mio ok. Lo tengo muy oxidado pero
es understanding............
PD. Gracias Luis por contestar a mi correo.

Hi and welcome on board mamvectra!

As you are on the anglophone forum can you please post in English?

Thanks and regards
Armand

Hi !  (Sorry iŽm a bit shy for my poor english)

I am Miguel, Mike when I am traveling abroad. IŽm comming to thailand to spend my holidays with my partner and son. IŽm arraving 24th...

I read about the LuisŽs fridays meetings. I want to meet you if you allow it me. Maybe IŽll be tired because jet lag. But it doesnŽt matter IŽm from Bilbao... Bad joke! Spaniard people will understand it. People from this city are very loudmouthed.

I would like to have a drink with you....

So I was in Thailand several years ago and I like it very much...

GREETINGS !!!!!!

This week I,m going to book accomodation. Maybe in Kao SAn.
Do you know some inexpensive place? Good, quiet, clean....

PD. Thanks Luis for answer me.

Hello guys !

I arrived in BK 2 weeks ago !
I'm French and I'm studying in Kasetsart University during 5 months.

The fact is that I have lessons 4 days per week, and 3 of them are in the evening..

I've met some french people, but they all work all day long. And I'm not ! So I'm bored and I would like to meet some guys to do stg during the days, so hat I can enjoy my exchange !

So let me know if anyone is interested to meet me, and to do some stuff!

have a nice day !

Hey Laure,
Just come to any of this expat meetings on Friday evenings and youll meet lots of people. :)

And welcome to Bangkok!

Ok I'll come !
Let me know for the next time (and maybe I could bring some french friends? :) )

We have already French people in the group ( at least 4 that i can count) and yes they are also welcome to come. :)

▀▀▀▀▀▀**The Big Night Out Bangkok- Friday 24th Meeting**▀▀▀▀▀▀

*7:00PM to 9:00pm
:::The Big Mango Bar ::: Made for those who would like a quick bite, some cheap drinks and a quiet convo before starting the night:::Getting There: Take BTS to Nana Station. Walk towards Soi 4 and then make a left on Soi 4. Walk down Soi 4 on the left-hand side for about 5 minutes. When you reach Jools Bar make a left down that small sub-soi across the street from the 7-11. The Big Mango Bar will be on the left. Look for the Heineken and green Big Mango Bar sign.

For those that want a map :

http://www.bigmangobar.com/category/big-mango-bar/map/

They Give US:
69b Jim Beam and Coke or Soda (not red bull or juice) all night
69b Russian Vodka and Coke or Soda (not red bull or juice) all night
99b Regular Cocktails (mai tais, pina colodas,) all night
69b Beer Leo all night
69b San Mig light all night
*9:00pm to 12:00pm
-Titanium &Ice Bar::::To change air for a bit and have a cool place with a all-girl band:::Location: Soi 22 ( in between Asoke station and Phrom Phong BTS station)
For those who want a map:
http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/location.html
Specials:
Get two for one & get two for one vodkas in the ice bar.
*12:00pm to 4:00am
::::Tapas bar:::: in Silom soi 4, there are some nice big jugs of cocktails that we can order. However I havent managed to get any deals yet from there. The music is trance with lots of cuban /latin melodies and beats.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugex … a=N&tab=il
*4:00am Till Sunrise  or Noon
::::Swing/Shock39/Narzzissus ::: I know only a handful will actually survive till this place/es, only party animals are able to get to this point. But this is the options that there are after 4am. 

Hope to see you tomorrow night and if you got any queries call me at: 081 829 1196

hi Party junkie,

I hope u are doing well. Tell me, how many people on average come to these parties?? and how come they don't post feedback?

Tofita,

Why being so rude ? are you one of those Americans thinking they own the world ?  Most people think that Luisf is doing a good job and some politness would be at its place.

Ronny

You got me wrong there buddy.  I am a party junkie myself and party junkies call each other party junkies... No offense bro!

to me, you seem the rude one. but i forgive you

ok Tofita, accepted ! hope to meet you on one of the parties in august !

@tofita On average of 20 to 48 people per Friday night, depends on the plan or its offers, if it is first of the month or if there is holidays of some short nearby.

Not only people of this website join the meetings, but also from other websites, friends of friends that have come and they like it, people that we have met in bars or clubs and have joined, even people that have searched for a big night out in google itself. 

There is feedback from those who come in the official group at facebook, and thousand photos of us partying wild. The ammount of people subscribed to it its by now 85 and rising ( not including the friends of friends or the people that dont have facebook - or dont want to have one anyway)

Today Ill post the plan for next Friday night for the 1st of July, hope to see you there. :)

*Note: I prefer to call myself party animal. For me seems more appropiate since I have run with the brave bulls of Pamplona -Spain (San Fermin) many years - in fact I was born there -  I have been fighting in the tomato war in southern spain, I have been an Ibiza boy, I have danced at the rithm of djembes with the druids at Stonehenge, pursued a cheese down a hill in Gloucerstershire, and many more and more to come. Party Animal then its my preference.

@ronny Thanks for the defense by the way. Not needed anyway, but thanks for the support mate. And hope to see you around at some Friday night out man.
Cheers.

I wanted to add that im doing this cos i love to party and make people happy, i go and talk with managers of pubs and clubs to get discounts for the entire group. So the only thing im getting is shitloads of new cool friends and cheap drinks, nothing else.

▀▀▀▀▀▀**The Big Night Out Bangkok- Friday July 1st Meeting**▀▀▀▀▀▀

*8:00PM to 11:00pm
-Meeting Point:::-Titanium &Ice Bar::::To change air for a bit and have a cool place with a all-girl band:::Location: Soi 22 ( in between Asoke station and Phrom Phong BTS station)
For those who want a map:
http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/location.html
Specials:
Get two for one till 10 & get two for one vodkas in the ice bar.
*11:00pm to 2:00am
★★★ GIRLS GONE WILD - THE ULTIMATE LADIES NIGHT at LED ★★★
Grand Opening Party for the Ladies Night - Girls Gone Wild @LED Club RCA.
BKK's Top Female DJ's and MC's mixed up with the Ultimate Ladies Night Promotions.
CRAZY PROMOTION FOR GIRLS!

★ FREE VODKA
★ FREE WHISKEY
★ FREE TEQUILA
Mixers are Soda, Coke, Redbull etc.
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en … 5346012821
*2:00am To 4am
::::Insomnia:::
Insomnia:::Keep on partying at a completely different place. Nice vibes, good music and plenty of room to dance and have fun.:: Getting There: 234 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok ( same same as Sukhumvit soi 12 anyway)

For Those who need a Map:

http://portal.clubinsomniagroup.com/contact/

They have currently a not so bad promotion:

All drinks - just till 12pm though - at 99thb ( including Grey Goose )
The Manager of Insomnia - Lucy - Will be giving us - To TBNOB members -Shortly Free VIP membership cards which will give us 20% discount on Drinks ( and I think entry fees too) .
PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR DETAILS SO I CAN GIVE HER A BIG LIST FOR THE MEMBERSHIP CARDS

ALSO, ENTER INSOMNIA FROM THE OTHER SIDE (ROUTE 66 RESTAURANT) BUY THERE A DRINK – FOR 60 THB- GET YOUR STAMP AND ENTER FOR FREE

*4:00am Till Sunrise
Swing/Shock39/Narzzissus ::: I know only a handful will actually survive till this place/es, only party animals are able to get to this point. But this is the options that there are after 4am.

Hope to see you Friday night and if you got any queries call me at: 081 829 1196

Hi!

I think I might join you tonight. I've been to Bangkok now 7 months and work currently for a Thai company. I would be happy to get to know more expats... Thank you btw for organizing these meetings! :)

Susanna

No problem Susanna, if you got any questions on how to get there u got my phone written down there. And if you go to the first club youll be able to see me right away, i just look like in the photo and im almost 2 metres tall. :)

Thanks for replying LuisF! I'm most likely coming and try to find the place... If you spot a blond girl who looks like she is a bit lost it's most likely me... :)

Hey !

I totally forgot last Friday that there was a meeting !
And I probably be there tonight with one friend ! :)

It will be nice to meet you all guys !

see you

Awesome see you there then!

Couldn't find a taxi to go home from the University (I finished at 9.00 pm)!

Just came home with a big headache ! So I pass my turn once again, but I surely will meet you one day !

Hope you all having fun!

Well no worries, next time will be. :)

I'm still wet :(

I coudn't make it last Friday :( but will definitely join the group next Friday.  what's the group's name on FB?
Thanks

No worries tofita, the rain did most of the job on keeping people away from the event. However we came together about 15 people.
and the fb groop is here You also can look at the pics of who we are and what good times we have in these meetings :)

Hey LuisF, just wanted to drop by and say that I think it's awesome what you are doing here. Looking forward to meet you one of these days... I have a bunch of friends that would love to partake in one of your happenings, so hopefully we can make this happen asap!

Well hope to meet you soon enough in one of these meeting on Friday night. Come whenever i always post here (facebook & soon the newly dedicated website for this expat meetings)  the plan for the night with timetable, maps and so on.
And yes bring more people on to the equation. :)

Hi Luis!

Is there a plan for tonight?

-Susanna

Im planning on doing a recognassaince night out tonight. Since this week has been incredibly busier than expected and I havent been able to come up with a proper plan for tonight. So i will try and go to new venues to check them out and if they are nice enough I will talk with the managers to get us cool deals for next week plan.
So I will start my night at 8pm in OnNut market - and planning on going to bars and pubs of either ThongLo, Phrom Phong - like o'connors - later on to Mixx discotheque, Narcissus, and Cocktail bar - Afterclub - in soi cowboi if anybody wanna join me in this quest. You all know my phone number if not its 081 829 1196
Hope to see someone there.

Ok! I'm meeting some friends and we might join you guys at some point.  At least we are planning to do some clubbing but I don't know yet where... Have fun in anycase! ;)

Hello guys,

I'm a new member here and would like to join the next party. Please count me in!
Thank you,
Sasha

Anyone interested testing the jazz place Saxophone (BTS Victory monument) tmr Sunday? Heard that it's best on Sundays and Tuesdays...

can I join in next meeting?