Expat Meetings in Bangkok

Yes i will send you a private message for the next one. :)

Hi everyone...I'm new to this and arriving in Bangkok to live 3rd of May...would love to meet as many people as poss and come along to your nights out....get in touch if you fancy getting together...
Katie

Hey Luis, thanks for the reply...I can't email you back until I've posted 10 more forum posts!!! ha!!! Its getting exhausting!!
Katie

Here is an additional resource for meeting people. meetup.com
There are several Bangkok groups.

Hi everybody,

I'm french and I'm here since 3 weeks in Bangkok.
I want to make new meeting to enjoy a maximum the town,by day or by night of course!!!!

Don't hesitate to contact me.

Bye

JB

Hi!!! where will be the next meeting? I would love to join you guys...

hello hello!!!

So... when is the next meeting??????

I would love to join yuuuuu!!!!

Keep smiling!

Rumi

Hey, New to this site - am up for a good night out though. count me in on the next one!

Been quite busy this past weeks so i havent been able to organize much, hopefully soon ill do a meeting guys.

Count me in for the next meeting !

please count me in as well.

****THE BIG NIGHT OUT - BANGKOK JOINS FORCES WITH JOHAN ON THE SOI 11 CLUBCRAWL!****

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

START: 8PM / FRIDAY / 06/ MAY

FREE VIP ENTRY to CLUBS & B100 NET DRINKS ALL NIGHT.

200 BAHT WRISTBANDS = VIP wristbands into the 3x CLUB'S

& 100B PREMIUM VODKA DRINKS AT CLUBS.

▀▀▀** TOUR PLAN**▀▀▀

00.PRE-MEETING POINT: The Nest Rooftop - 8:00PM
-- So you all arrive early and get the chance to buy a wristband, otherwise you will NOT be able to to get in the clubs if you come later.

01.START: BED SUPPERCLUB - 9PM-11PM [get your wristbands here]
-- FREE V I P ENTRY with club crawl wristband to CLUB SIDE
-- FREE STOLI VODKA HEAD-SHOTS
-- BOTTLE GIVE A WAY TO THE BEST OUTFIT

02. PIT STOP: Q BAR - 11PM- 01AM
-- FREE V I P ENTRY with club crawl wristband to VIP on the 2ND FLOOR

03.FINALE: NEST ROOFTOP 01AM- 03AM
-- V I P ENTRY with club crawl wristband
-- ROOFTOP Party for club crawlers at the NEST

▀▀▀▀**HOW IT WORKS **▀▀▀▀

On the NIGHT find the CLUB CRAWL COUNTER next to BEDS PAY DESK between 9PM to close at 11PM.[NO EXCEPTIONS]

300B WRISTBANDS = VIP wristbands into the 3x CLUB'S

IMPORTANT NOTE: WE RESPECT THE CLUBS DRESS POLICY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING ID or COPY PASSPORT with YOU.

CHUPA CHUPS LOLLIPOPS for EVERYBODY!

POWERED by STOLICHNAYA VODKA

PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!

If you have trouble getting to either The Nest or Bed Supperclub at either 8 or 9 pm Call me @ 081 829 1196

For me it's just to know where is the Nest???because this is the meeting point!!!!

Sukhumvit soi 11, at the end of the soy youll need to turn left and when the street goes right, right in the corner there is QBar ad in the other corner ( oppopsite) there is Le Fenix Hotel, up to the 8th floor thats The Nest : http://www.thenestbangkok.com/ youll fin the map in "contact us" section.

Thank you Luis and see you tomorrow!!!

Thank you to all of you who came to party tonight/morning of the 6th-7th of May. It was a really really good night out. Lots of fun, fantastic people and great company. Love you all!

I'm new to Bangkok and I'd be interested in coming to the next night out next week - sounds like fun.

Ruth

Yeah of course. Normally I post here the meeting point and the plan on wednesdays, so be alert! :) And welcome to Bangkok!

▀▀▀▀▀▀**The Big Night Out  -  Friday 13th Meeting**▀▀▀▀▀▀

Meeting Point & Schedule:

*8:00PM to 10:00PM
1.- The Big Mango Bar ::::::Getting There: Take BTS to Nana Station. Walk towards Soi 4 and then make a left on Soi 4. Walk down Soi 4 on the left-hand side for about 5 minutes. When you reach Jools Bar make a left down that small sub-soi across the street from the 7-11. The Big Mango Bar will be on the left. Look for the Heineken and green Big Mango Bar sign.

For those that want a map :

http://www.bigmangobar.com/category/big-mango-bar/map/

They Give US:
69b Jim Beam and Coke or Soda (not red bull or juice) all night
69b Russian Vodka and Coke or Soda (not red bull or juice) all night
99b Regular Cocktails (mai tais, pina colodas,) all night
69b Beer Leo all night
69b San Mig light all night

---------------------------------

*10:00PM util we get bored/wasted
2.- Insomnia::::: Getting There: 234
Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok ( same same as Sukhumvit soi 12 anyway)

For Those who need a Map:

http://portal.clubinsomniagroup.com/contact/

They have currently a not so bad promotion:

All drinks - just till 12pm though - at 99thb ( including Grey Goose )
The Manager of Insomnia - Lucy - Will be giving us -  To TBNOB members -Shortly Free VIP membership cards  which will give us 20% discount on Drinks ( and I think entry fees too) .

-------------------------------

**Note: So sorry I couldnt plan this better, but as I recently got stolen/lost ( i dunno which) my phone I havent been able to do much Until today. 

If you get lost or dont know how to go to the places, call me @ 081 829 1196 ( yes I've got now the same number as i had, but if i text you will take way longer since i needed to buy a shitty phone)

Hope to see you all Tomorrow!!!

▀▀▀▀▀▀**The Big Night Out Bangkok- Friday 20th Meeting**▀▀▀▀▀▀
+++++Party Theme: The Big Black NOB -  Come in Black or go back.++++

Meeting Point  & Schedule:

*7:00PM to 9:00PM
1.- The Big Mango Bar ::: Made for those who would like a quick bite, some cheap drinks and a quiet convo before starting the night:::Getting There: Take BTS to Nana Station. Walk towards Soi 4 and then make a left on Soi 4. Walk down Soi 4 on the left-hand side for about 5 minutes. When you reach Jools Bar make a left down that small sub-soi across the street from the 7-11. The Big Mango Bar will be on the left. Look for the Heineken and green Big Mango Bar sign.

For those that want a map :

http://www.bigmangobar.com/category/big-mango-bar/map/

They Give US:
69b Jim Beam and Coke or Soda (not red bull or juice) all night
69b Russian Vodka and Coke or Soda (not red bull or juice) all night
99b Regular Cocktails (mai tais, pina colodas,) all night
69b Beer Leo all night
69b San Mig light all night

*9:00PM to 11:00pm
2.-Titanium &Ice Bar::::To change air for a bit and have a cool place with a all-girl band:::Location: Soi 22 ( in between Asoke station and Phrom Phong BTS station)
For those who want a map:
http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/location.html
Specials:
Currently we haven't got any specials there, however they already got in place an offer of buy one get one free drinks. Also is an opportunity to present the manager with an opportunity to attract new people to their stablishment and for me to be able to discuss some nice deals for us.
*11:00Pm to 2:00am
3.- Insomnia:::Keep on partying at a completely different place. Nice vibes, good music and plenty of  room to dance and have fun.:: Getting There: 234 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok ( same same as Sukhumvit soi 12 anyway)

The Manager of Insomnia - Lucy - Will be giving us - To TBNOB members -Shortly Free VIP membership cards which will give us 20% discount on Drinks ( and I think entry fees too) .
However will need your full name , address and phone number to give it to her so she can create the cards.

*2:00am to 4:00am
4.- Glow nightclub:::Since insomnia will close at 2am a good place to continue our variated night I thought it would be this nightclub, I have had plenty of nights in this nightclub having good parties with Dj's friends of mine. Cool relaxed crowd & nice underground music not commercial crap. :::: Getting there::: Glow Club, Sukhumvit 23, Bangkok ( is in between the end of soi cowboy and narcissus nightclub)
We haven't got any offers there as yet, sadly.
For those who need a map:
http://glowbkk.com/location/

*4:00am till 12:00am
5.- Swing afterhours club::::Even though this is a tiny little club and there is always incredible amounts of people, I always had fun there since I was too drunk to care::: Getting there:: Take a taxy and try to mumble “swing” is on sukhumvit soi 1, just in front of Spicy were all taxy drivers at those times know.
No offers here either, yet.

If you get lost or dont know how to go to the places, call me @ 081 829 1196 ( yes I've got now the same number as i had, but if i text you will take way longer since i needed to buy a shitty phone)

Hope to see you all on Friday!!!

Hi!
Just registered on this website and it's so good to see so many Spanish people!! I am also Spanish and currently living and working in Pattaya, but go to Bangkok as often as I can.

Does anyone know of any demonstrations going on in Bangkok to protest for the current political/ economic situation in Spain? It's happening in so many countries around the world and if anyone is supporting from here I would LOVE to join them.

On the other hand, I would like to come and meet you next time you organise something on a weekend, if that is ok.

You can also find me in Facebook as "Moneiba Fernandez".

Buena suerte a todos y hasta la proxima.

Hi all,I'm Khato, and I moved to Bkk few month ago and will be staying here for next two years.I'm from Georgia, but for last 10 years I lived in Europe, Africa, middle-east and now I'm in Asia:) Would be nice to meet new people as I dont have many friends here...ok, what I like and what's my interests: I like good music(a lot),travelling,nature, goood food,good literature, good films,socializing with all different kind of people and much much more..
and I'm new to expat-forums(any forums, actually), so let me know how to switch from virtual to real conversations:)
cheers
khato

Firstly thanks to all who attended Yesterdays night meeting, it was a Blast! Such a good night out thanks to all of you!

@Mone & medulash: Of course you can join we are all in the same "expat" situation so we all really friendly and openminded, and best of all party animals! :D
As i mentiones somewhere around this post, I usually put up the plans on wednesdays, with a timetable and my phone number so you can attend whenever you can during the night.

Great organizer ive ever met ... !!!
Good job, luis ... had a great time wit some ppl frm expat and others too... "You are the BEST, dude" ;)

see ya nxt week again =P

Good, see you all next week then:)

▀▀▀▀▀▀**The Big Night Out Bangkok- Friday 27th Meeting**▀▀▀▀▀▀
++++++++++++Party Theme: The Big NOB – Odd shoes.+++++++++++++
ATTENTION: “Odd shoes” means that you need to come in a DIFFERENT PAIR OF SHOES. We accept all, but not flip flops ( so you can get into the clubs) Let the party begin!

*7:00PM to 10:00pm
2.-Titanium &Ice Bar::::To change air for a bit and have a cool place with a all-girl band:::Location: Soi 22 ( in between Asoke station and Phrom Phong BTS station)
For those who want a map:
http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/location.html
Specials:
Get two for one & get two for one vodkas in the ice bar.
*11:00Pm to 2:00am
3.- Insomnia:::Keep on partying at a completely different place. Nice vibes, good music and plenty of room to dance and have fun.:: Getting There: 234 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok ( same same as Sukhumvit soi 12 anyway)

The Manager of Insomnia - Lucy - Will be giving us - To TBNOB members -Shortly Free VIP membership cards which will give us 20% discount on Drinks ( and I think entry fees too) .
PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR DETAILS SO I CAN GIVE HER A BIG LIST FOR THE MEMBERSHIP CARDS

ALSO, ENTER INSOMNIA FROM THE OTHER SIDE (ROUTE 66 RESTAURANT) BUY THERE A DRINK – FOR 60 THB- GET YOUR STAMP AND ENTER FOR FREE

*2:00am to 4:00am
4.- Glow nightclub::: I have had plenty of nights in this nightclub having good parties with Dj's friends of mine. Cool relaxed crowd & nice underground music not commercial crap. :::: Getting there::: Glow Club, Sukhumvit 23, Bangkok ( is in between the end of soi cowboy and narcissus nightclub)
We haven't got any offers there as yet, sadly.
For those who need a map:
http://glowbkk.com/location/
FREE ENTRY & 20% DISCOUNT ON DRINKS

*4:00am till sunrise
5.- Swing afterhours club::::Even though this is a tiny little club and there is always incredible amounts of people, I always had fun there since I was too drunk to care::: Getting there:: Take a taxy and try to mumble “swing” is on sukhumvit soi 1, just in front of Spicy were all taxy drivers at those times know.
No offers here either, yet.

Hope to see you all on Friday!!!

Sounds good, I'm in!

awesome! btw, you dont need to arrive at 7pm sharp. people normally start to arrive at 7,30 forward.

Hey everyone, my name is Petra, i am living in Bangkok since April and don't really know how long I'm staying. I haven't attend any of your meetings yet...sounds like a lot of fun :) I will be glad to meet new people from all over the world. when do u plan the next night out? Hope to see u all soon
Greets,
Petra

I plan them for every friday night, so hopefuly next wednesday ill post the plan! Ill sent you also a private message with the info. :)

Thanks a lot and see  you soon :)

****THE BIG NIGHT OUT - BANGKOK JOINS FORCES WITH JOHAN ON THE SOI 11 CLUBCRAWL!****

After a MEGA session in MAY when we all partied like maniacs, SUK 11 CLUB CRAWL continues on FRIDAY 03 JUNE, this time starting at BED SUPPERCLUB then QBAR & finale at NEST until CLOSE & more!
Get ready to PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR BABY

-- So you all arrive early and get the chance to buy a wristband, otherwise you will NOT be able to to get in the clubs if you come later.
Go to : http://www.thenestbangkok.com/ for a map!

START: 8PM / FRIDAY / 03/ JUNE

FREE VIP ENTRY to CLUBS & B100 NET DRINKS ALL NIGHT.

200 BAHT WRISTBANDS = VIP wristbands into the 3x CLUB'S ( if we are a group of 20+ / IF NOT 20+, WILL PAY 300THB)

▀▀▀** TOUR PLAN**▀▀▀

-- So you all arrive early and get the chance to buy a wristband, otherwise you will NOT be able to to get in the clubs if you come later. WRISTBAND DESK WILL CLOSE AT 11 [ NO EXCEPTIONS]

01.START: BED SUPPERCLUB - 9PM-11PM [get your wristbands here]
-- FREE V I P ENTRY with club crawl wristband to CLUB SIDE
-- BOTTLE GIVE A WAY TO THE BEST OUTFIT

02. PIT STOP: Q BAR - 11PM- 01AM
-- FREE V I P ENTRY with club crawl wristband to VIP on the 2ND FLOOR

03.FINALE: NEST ROOFTOP 01AM- 03AM
-- V I P ENTRY with club crawl wristband
-- ROOFTOP Party for club crawlers at the NEST

▀▀▀▀**HOW IT WORKS **▀▀▀▀

On the NIGHT find the CLUB CRAWL COUNTER next to BEDS PAY DESK between 9PM to close at 11PM.[NO EXCEPTIONS]

300B WRISTBANDS = VIP wristbands into the 3x CLUB'S

IMPORTANT NOTE: WE RESPECT THE CLUBS DRESS POLICY, NO SHORTS OR FLIPFLOPS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING ID or COPY PASSPORT with YOU.

CHUPA CHUPS LOLLIPOPS for EVERYBODY!