Barbados!

hi all! have just moved to barbados from australia. this island is beautiful and am enjoying driving around and checking out the local spots. am 24 and finding it hard to meet people my own age. any suggestions?!

Welcome on Expat.com saraellen ;)

Your discussion has been redirected to Barbados forum for more visibility. I hope you will find lot of nice contacts via our web community.

Regards

Hi,

I moved from England to Barbados last October and also found it pretty tricky meeting people here... I'm 28, living in St James at the moment. Always good to meet new people so feel free to give me a shout.

Cheers,

Rachel

hey! ive been here for 2 months now nannying for a family in st.james. enjoying it! its hard not to in this cruisy lifestyle. wot r u doing here? how long u staying?

Hi Sara! I just moved to Barbados from the US and also am finding it a bit hard to meet people. I did move here to be with my boyfriend who is from here, but i would love to have a life outside of that as well and have a girl friend to go out with! Let me know if you want to meet up some time. I am living right across from Accra beach in Christ Church.

Are you on facebook?

Friend me if so ...
http://www.facebook.com/sarah.ruggieri

-Sarah

waitui wrote:

Hi,

I moved from England to Barbados last October and also found it pretty tricky meeting people here... I'm 28, living in St James at the moment. Always good to meet new people so feel free to give me a shout.

Cheers,

Rachel

Hi Rachel

I moved here a few years ago. I"m 34 and living near Holetown  St James. I've made quite a few friends since I've been here (mainly British expats) so if you want to meet up let me know.

Neil

I'm here for a few months and so far all i have been doing is watching talk shows and hgtv....sad, i kno... but i dont know the place and everyone else works so i stay home to avoid getting lost ... so help plz!!!