Zoos and Botanical gardens

I usually try to take in these two expieriences if and when they are available when ever I visit a new place. Does anyone know if I can see such things.  Darrell ,and thanks, you guys, for being so helpful It's sites like this that reafirm my faith in the goodness of mankind. Being from western canada and the hippy generation I have become a bit of a canabus conneseur but I am not one to swim against the tide and don't look for troube .Can anyone advise.

Hey Darrell, the Zoo's and Gardens here are certainly worth a visit. I tend to do the same when I can when visiting new places.
I've only been once here but will no doubt go again.

If you are in Ho Chi Minh, you can visit Saigon zoo and Botanical Garden:
Address: 2B Nguyen Binh Khiem, Ben Nghe ward, Disttrict 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
saigonsafari.vn/index.php

Does anyone know of any petting zoos in HCMC?

leuleuleuleu wrote:

If you are in Ho Chi Minh, you can visit Saigon zoo and Botanical Garden:

Easier directions are to follow La Duane to the end (northeast direction)(towards the Petro VietNam tower) and the Botanical is straight in front of you, with parking just inside the gates on the right.

For the zoo, it's to the right of the Botanical Gardens. Use the BTG for secured parking or park on NGUYEN HUU CANH - free.

sorry to rain on your parade guys but the zoo and botanic park are a horror story  very noisey and the animals are in tight cages

I'm surprised there are no petting zoos anywhere in HCM. I though for sure there would be at least one.