How to make friends in Chennai

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals or expatriates) when you're living in Chennai :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Chennai??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Other than forum, try the bar or pubs. You will surely meet someone there. Only problem is that in Chennai, most pubs don't allow stag.

hi there I'm suresh from Singapore presently in chennai would like to make friends in chennai interested cn contact me @ 9941614032 cheers!!

Have you checked the expat network in Chennai?

You could try the British International Social Club (BISC), which used to be the British Business & Social Club (BBSC).

bbscchennai.com/

Latest details are given on Facebook

Another option would be the India Immersion Centre:

globaladjustments.com/?q=node/942

vjay17 wrote:

Other than forum, try the bar or pubs. You will surely meet someone there. Only problem is that in Chennai, most pubs don't allow stag.

Exactly! Can you pl list out a few good bars in Chennai? Are there any rock/reggae bars here? Your help is appreciated!

Thanks
JB

I'm a female who loves French language and culture and looking to make friends with French women to give me an opportunity to keep practicing speaking French while giving them the opportunity to have  a local friend.

my email: [email protected]

Hi Even Im looking for a friend...

If you are expat, come to one of our social gathering and meet other fellow expats.

I am looking for a good friends, preferably foreigner so I can learn about other culture and life styles.. But I'm not boring person okay! send an email to [email protected]

I am french and i just arrived in chennai yesterday for six months.
I don't know anybody yet and I will be very glad to meet people!!!!
My name is Myriam and I live you my email if somebody wants to meet people too! [email protected]

Hi Everybody!
        Im from chennai, indian, would like to make friends with you'll , would like to offer any possible help.

hi ! this is satheesh 30/M from chennai .... anyone like to keep in touch ... shall write to me [email protected]

any One to make friendship with Me In cehnnai

M  Frm CHENNAi,, Into business

I am also from chennai and currently i am living abroad

Can anyone give me how i can make friends in Chennai?

i am new to chennai...been here for a cpl of months...wud lik 2 make friends n hang out...u can mail me at [email protected]

Hi this ia raghu. Looking to make friends in chennai. Can get in touch thru messages :)

frm chennai Male 33..
Looking for Friendship and Networking.
advice

Welcome to Expat.com, to all new members on the forum!

It would surely help you to make new contacts, if you'd extend a little presentation of yourself here!

Hope to read more about you very soon :)

Cheers
Arlette

Hello. Am Malini..Am new to Chennai and would love to hang out. Do get in touch.

Hello Malini and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

If any one likes to get in touch with me please leave a message or contact me.
[email protected]
+919650965761

any People frm chennai ..Need Info Network
message me.. Male 32 frm chenna
jac

Hello jac!

You may contribute on the forum itself.

Harmonie.:)

hi harmo,
Contribute ?
what u mean by that .
i live near by guindy
bye
jac

Hi jacky77!

It means sharing information on the forum!

Regards
Armand

Hi Everyone,

How are you....?Join me here to have great fun.

've a nice one

Ramesh

Hi all, nice to join with you. Love you all. I like to have new friends in chennai and all over. kindly contact me [email protected].

Hi Suresh how r u ?

Hello. Am Arvind..Am from Chennai and would love to make friends with expats.. Do get in touch..

Hi Arvind how r u ?

Hi. Wanna make new friends. I am from Singapore who is planning to stay in Chennai in future. I am looking for good and reliable friends. I need a lot of info about Chennai. Having a lot of big dreams. So if you feel the same way, please send me an email. [email protected]

hi friends how are you/......?

hey friends am anindra am much bored in chennai..wetr anybody interested in meeting and havng a good time in any common place..............am fed up and bored here

[moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

Hello Malini,

From how long you have been here in Chennai?
I am from Delhi, approx 2 months I am in in Chennai, staying in Adayar.
Finding everything very difficult here compare to Deli.
I am working for an MNC here and speak hindi, english and portuguese.

you can add me on facebook
[email protected]
or contact me
[Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

Lav

I am sanju I willing to have friendship with you. My number is (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)

i need friendship

Through social networking sites like facebook, twitter and LinkedIn you will easily make friendship with anyone.