Mother's Group???

Hello,

I just moved from Australia to Vanuatu and I am currently looking for a mother's group for Toddler's/Babies, as I have a 9 Month old girl and would love her to interact with children her age (we live quite isolated).

Does anyone know of a mother's group or would like to start one with me?

Best Regards,

Ailishia

Hi Ailishia

Did you manage to find a Mother's Group? We're hoping to move to Port Vila in the near future and I have a nearly 3 yo girl and a 1 yo little boy, and I would be very interested to know if there are any groups that get together.
Thanks
Samantha

Hello Samantha,

yes I did :-). There is a playgroup "Starfish" which meets every Wednesday at the "Tennis Club" between 9 and 9:30 till approx. 11 AM.

Please let me know should you need any more information and I am more than happy to introduce you to everyone there :-)...

Best Regards,

Fabienne (Ailishia)

Hi Ailishia,

We have moved to Port Vila about 2 months ago. We have a 10 month old daughter and was wondering if the Mother's group still meets at the tennis club on Wednesdays?

Regards,
Kellie

Hello Kellie,

yes, the Mother's Group "Starfish" is every Wednesday between approx. 9:30 till 11 AM on Wednesday. Chloe, myself and all the other mum's and bub's would be looking forward to seeing you there :-).

Please let me know, if you need directions to the tennis club.

Best Regards,

Fabienne

Hi Fabienne,

Will definitely try to make it next week. If you could give me directions that would be fabulous. Is it near the netball courts?

Cheers
Kellie

Hello Kellie,

sorry for my delayed answer. Were you abel to find the playgroup on Wednesday? From which direction are you coming?

Best Regards,

Fabienne

I see this thread is a few years old, but wondered if this group is still running? My family and I recently moved to Port Vila and I have a 1 year old son (birthday in 2 weeks!!) who would LOVE to meet some little ones.

Cheers, Sarah

Hi Sarah, yes the playgroup still runs at the Port Vila Tennis Centre each Wednesday morning 9am to 11am. As it's school holidays there will be plenty of kids there to play with! - feel free to contact me any time! :)
Rebecca

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi Rebecca,

I didn't manage to get your email before it was removed. Is there anything I should know before showing up? It's my son's 1st birthday this Wednesday, but I think we'll try to swing by for a bit after his first nap. :-)

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I've been told play group isn't on this week - it will resume next week once school is back.

Also no need to bring anything really - just morning tea and a drink for bub. You can buy drinks there too from the bar :)

Bec

Hey, I know this is a few years on, but does the group still meet on Wednesdays?

I have a 17month old amd we just moved to Vila.

Which tennis courts do you mean?

I'm taking a bus from Beverly hills.

Thanks.

Hello tawi UK,

Unfortunately, none of the members on this discussion are active and so you might not get a response from them.

You can try contacting the Port Vila Tennis Centre. They may be able to give you more information.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed