Jamaicans

Hello trying to reach any Jamaicans living in Holland.

Hi Groundgod,
I am a jamaican.It is good to see another Jamaican in the forum.I guess you miss the great JamDown.So yuh mus miss jerk chicken.steam fish and all that.Hope to here from you.

Hello everyone ;)

May be the Jamaican expatriates in the Netherlands network can help as well ;)

Hi everyone, my name is Kireen and I am a Jamaican with dutch partner as well.  I have been up and down to holland since 2010.  I recently applied for my MVV and I am awaiting response from IND.

They can be so annoying.  Can you all tell me about your experiences with the IND and how things are for you now in NL?

Thanks,
Kireen

Hi Kireen,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will be able to advise you.

If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to start new discussions on the Netherlands forum.:)

Wish you good luck
Christine

Hi Kireen, how long ago you gave your documents to the IND?I myself has applied for my MVV and still waiting i really applied from January, but because they told me i had to get my non impediment and birth certificate legalized so it took a while as i had to send those documents to Cuba which sucks had to wait over a month then sent it back to holland...., i know how you feel it feels like forever and my miss my boyfriend so bad, its very stressful to be waiting so long.....

Another one here. Seems to be a nice group. :)

Hi fello Jamaicans,

I am Ann and married to a Dutchie.I am living in the Rotterdam area but work in Amsterdam. I went through the whole "rigmarole' with the IND, MVV and flying to Cuba last year, so I know what you are going through. Don't worry, everything will work out...it just takes time. Three (3) months in my case for the positive advice from the IND. If anyone wants to hear more about my experiences, just give me a shout here in this forum (so others can benefit from the info) or send me a private message. Ann

Hi, im also a jamaican. Seems as if you dont use this forum anymore tho :(.
If so im lookin forward to ur reply

PARIS-DIAMOND wrote:

Hi, im also a jamaican. Seems as if you dont use this forum anymore tho :(.
If so im lookin forward to ur reply

Hi Paris-Diamond, how are you?

Oh hello!!! I'm doing great actually! So happy u replied.... Are you still living in the Rotterdam area?

[Moderated: pls post in the business directory section]