Ecuador visa

how a pakistani get ecuador visa what is total cost plz contact   
[email protected]

hello
I am not too familiar any more about the differ visa that you can have  but there are many
but i know that now you do have to pay about $2000. this is not uncommon, so don't be surprised.

There are a wide range of visas available, depending upon your circumstances and desires. Some of these include investor visa, corporate visa, studend visa, professional visa etc. It is best to speak to an Ecuadorian attorney that specializes in foreign citizen visas to get the up to date facts and figures. Hope that helped in some small way. Depending on where you would like to reside, I can possibly recommend some good, honest attorneys and I bet others can too.

Good luck.

Larry

imranhyder786 wrote:

how a pakistani get ecuador visa what is total cost plz contact   
[email protected]

plz add me i sent you an email my name is imran siddiqui and live in cuenca ecuador...

Immuorg,

You apparently didn't realize that nobody had posted on this old thread in four years.  So those folks may not be paying attention to this topic anymore.

Nonetheless, a lot of the information -- such as getting updated information from a qualified attorney -- is still good.

If you're the kind of guy who likes to get info direct from the "horse's mouth," you can visit the official Ecuador site for residency-visa information....

www.cancilleria.gob.ec/visas-inmigrante

... and click on the green "button" for English.

cccmedia in Quito

Would appreciate up to date info 're the initial 90 tourist visa. Where do you apply for this.
I plan to go to Loja for 2 weeks THEN
Apply for an extension & return for 5 or 6 months

Help will be appreciated
Sally Ewing

Sally Ewing wrote:

Would appreciate up to date info re the initial 90 (day) tourist visa. Where do you apply for this.
I plan to go to Loja for two weeks....

Technically it's not a visa, it's a T-3 tourist stamp.

Visitors from North America and more than 170 countries worldwide receive it upon entry into La República.  If you're flying in from Florida, an officer will post it right onto your U.S. passport at the arrival airport, no extra charge.

It's good for a total of 90 days during the 365-day period starting the day of issuance.  So if you visit Ecuador for two weeks, fly back to Florida for six months and then return to Ecuador, you will still have more than 70 days available for a second stay here.

For your second visit within that 365-day period, if you need more than the remaining time on your tourist stamp, you could possibly make advance arrangements to obtain a non-immigrant extension visa through EC's Miami consulate.  If your español isn't yet strong, this may be advisable.

cccmedia in Quito

i did not get in english  when i clicked to green button please give me all details in english i need information for pr through professional visa

wahedbhai wrote:

i need information for pr through professional visa

The professional residency-visa is for skilled persons seeking employment in Ecuador.

To qualify you must have a degree from an EC-approved university.

If Ecuador has a competency exam in your field, typically in the Spanish language, you would need to pass that exam.  For instance, a bar exam for an attorney.

Osage Archer provided a link to the university list on an Expat.com Ecuador thread.  Type "universities list" into the Search Expat.com box atop this page, and click on the search icon to the right of the box.

cccmedia in Quito