Any social soccer team in Manila to join here?

Hi Guys,

Do you know any opportunity/team near Kawit?

Salamat!

Hi...

Anyone interested play futsal in makati?

Emperador 11-aside scrimmage tonight, Nov.7 10pm-12mn. 250/head

Who wants to go?

Emperador McKinley Hill Bonifacio Taguig11-aside scrimmage tonight, Nov.7 10pm-12mn. 250/head

Who wants to go?

Hey Papa Charlie: is there a website (Facebook page?) for interested players?

Hi Third

Check them out: facebook.com/groups/325152080994122?ref=bookmark

Thanks Papa!

Any teams looking for players?

Football invite:

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is having a great time with family and friends!
We are scheduled to play this Saturday, Dec 27, 10pm at Emperador Stadium. P300 per head.
Kindly confirm on this thread before 8pm tonight if you will make it or not for Saturday.

Thanks and have a good one!

Hi!

Atletico de Manila will be hosting an 11 a side open play this coming Sunday 03/15  4-6 PM at Emperador Stadium / Mckinley, Fort.

There will be limited slots so please confirm here. Those who confirm will be prioritized to play.

P250 per head.

Hope to see you there!

Thank you!

facebook.com/events/1631471837083743/

Hello! Look up Football Manila in fb, they have football/soccer/futsal tournaments every week.

Hello, are there for the serious game or just for some one play for fun? I am looking for the place to play for fun, because I am not a professional soccer player

For fun of course...you are welcome to join us this Sunday

I will try to join you if I find a car, because it is very hard to commute to there... :(

Could  anyone PM cell phone number for me if I can make there on this Sunday,I will make call to you.Hope I can be there on time.I really have many bad commute experience ...

Hello, im looking for a team or a soccer field where i can join to play. My name is oskar, PM is you know where please!

thanks.

Hey guys. Open play tonight at BGC Turf 10pm til 12midnight...then Thursday same time...msg me if you want to join Corporate Futbol League at McKinley Hill/Emperador Stadium on Sundays

Hello Papa Charlie,

Why not post and ad in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Manila section of the website so that members of the Manila forum wishing to play soccer might join in.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna  ;)

hi sir,

i'm interested to learn how to play soccer and i'm from south area.
please let me know if you have lessons for beginners.. i have been doing some running and biking for my daily cardio workout (hobby).

also, i am selling brand new lotto brand soccer shoes you might be interested or some one looking for shoes you can contact me thru *** so i can give you a link for some pictures.

hope to hear soccer practice / lesson updates from you.

thank you.

-john

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your phone num on the forum

Hi MONDO footballers! We have football tonight, Thursday at 10pm BGC Turf as scheduled!Please do CONFIRM your attendance by PMing if your coming or not.
Your cooperation is appreciated. Thanks!

MONDO International Football Association(MIFA)
mondonedfootball.com
🇺🇸🇨🇳🇬🇧🇮🇹🇰🇷🇪🇸🇫🇷🇩🇪🇯🇵

There are many. Go to some of the open play games where anyone can join. They take place most nights of the week at BGC turf (bonifacio global city), Chelsea blue pitch (Makati) and at McKinley hill stadium (McKinley hill), usually from 8pm up until midnight. search on the internet for exact locations but they are easy to find. search on facebook for "football manila" "urban footballph" as they are 2 of the main organisers although there are others.  for actual teams check wfl / weekend futbol league. season is about to end though. hope this helps. :-)

Any expats/non-expats interested in playing league football for a local team? People who prefer coaching are welcome as well!

PM me for more information! ;)

Yo! Posted again on this thread after two years. hoho!

I finally jobless now and can focus more football like I did when I was a student! (And will be returning to school), So I'm looking for a football team for me to be a part of their team. Hope I won't get rusty and I want to stay fit again and have some fun kicking balls! I miss the pitch!
xxx
Thanks, and have a great day! :D

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Owen,

I'm also looking for the same, hope we'll get an informative reply and be able to play soccer on Filipino soil.

Regards
Amit Nautiyal

Trennung wrote:

Any expats/non-expats interested in playing league football for a local team? People who prefer coaching are welcome as well!

PM me for more information! ;)

Hey buddy,

I'm interested, please tell me the way forward.

Regards
Amit Nautiyal

Hello

I am coach soccer. if there are some team that need coaching, we can check how it will work. 

Regards

i want to play soccer in manila paranaque or better join a team. can u help me to find? 😉😊

sent me internal email ill give you more info thanks

hi all
nice to meet u,
who wanna gonna make a team for playing futsal in philipines, can i join?
already 1 month not to playing.... ^_^

Hello
*** it is the group of soccer send me your request Ill add you thanks.  :cheers:

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

What location? We will be i BGC and hubby would love to play.

Hi nycxz ,there is football field near Uptown  town  mall BGC, have  Purchased a Condo near by  and plan to retire  there July .Am from the UK and would like to watch live football. Cheers Kevin

Hello

We have conformed a group which can interacting  with others about football and meeting in Manila,  just replay the message inbox. thanks

hi, am NGWA Jr. from Cameroon leaving in makati currently a student and am mostly free during the weekends i  play football in my country very well and am willing to join your club...

my email *** if u want to get me i really want to play

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello  Sr Jr

Thank you for your message

As your mention, there is football play at Friday and Wednesday at night. the first season sometimes is  free. If you want to join with us and more info kindly read message left through email.

Regards

Hi friends

We have an open football play in a grass field  near BF SM near to the bus station sucat for one who want to continue practice again or is currently doing it.

Cheers

Michael

Dear players

someone who wants to jointo  play a one day tournament at 20 octuber it is a 7 side soccer. we dont have cofirm yet, kindly lets us know.

Thanks