Any social soccer team in Manila to join here?

Hey Guys!

I play for Atletico de Manila FC. We are in the process of rebuilding the club in time for the Weekend Futbol League, but hey, there's no pressure so if you guys are not doing anything on Sundays between 4 to 6pm, just head to Miriam College Football field along Katipunan. It's open for all, sipa-sipa tayo!

send me a shoutout on Twitter @paulcapundan

Is this strictly for guys? How about girls? Just to add, Im not the girly girl type.

Right now mostly are guys, but again we welcome anyone. Even kiddos can play and train with us.

Hey Guys,

We are still confirming the availability of the Miriam College field and should the weather stays the same til Sunday, we might opt to do futsal instead. Initially venues are at ClubSixFifty in Libis or Circulo Verde along Calle Industria.

We'll keep you guys posted ok

+1 to anette247's question, is it open for girls? im a girl too. thanks

Hey guys! Ladies are welcome. Confirmed we'll be playing at Miriam College this sunday at 4pm. Bring dark and light jersey. See you guys

See u guys later 4pm Miriam College field along Katipunan Ave. QC

This looks fun when is the next one? I'd like to try out. Although, I haven't played such for a long time I'm inspired by my father's skill, knowledge and love of the game. Football or futsal I'll try to be in. What is the next update?

Ram, count me in. I'm a beginner too. :)

Hi Everyone

If you're not doing anything tomorrow, you can join us at Miriam College Field tomorrow 4pm to 6pm...This is open to everybody, skills and gender not required but must appreciate getting kicked (unintentionally) and eat dirt occassionally :)

See you there

Hi everyone. We play Futsal every week at Makati. Our group is composed of competitive players and many beginners as well since other clubs don't welcome beginners that much. If you feel like playing with us please visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/LosGalacticosFootball

Tnx a lot Ramtyn :top:

btw 60% of are club are Ladies. that goes to Anette247 and Bigleftwing

Hey guys. See you tomorrow at Miriam College in Quezon City. Kick-off starts at 4pm....come as you are...skills not required... Bring light and dark jersey

Hi! Miriam College field is not available today. We'll play futsal at Club650 in Libis C5 instead. Same time

By the way we are playing on BGC turf on Sept. 1 from 8pm to 10pm. Let me know if your coming...yuppies night football :-)

Hi everyone, I've read the entire thread but I still don't know who to contact. My boyfriend just arrived from the US and he loves playing soccer there. We're looking for a place where he can play preferably in the areas between cubao and paranaque.

No games at Miriam college this Sunday Sept.9...Instead, we'll be playing at BGC artificial turf on Saturday Sept.8 from 6-8pm. That's PhP200/pax. Let me know who's in :-)

Hey Everyone! See you this sunday at Miriam College Field at 4pm. Bring light and dark jerseys...This is open to all :)

Hi Owen, is there any indoor pitch,s in Manila, preferably with aircon, we need a place to play expats from work v philippino,s from work, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me.

I can not recall any court with AC. but if you wanna play against us, we are game :)

You can check club650 at C5 Libis. Its beside shopwise

is this still active..? CHECK..

Yup everyone is welcome. Just comeby Miriam College every sunday 4pm and lets play

Are you gonna play on that place this comi             ng sunday september 30?

Papa Charlie wrote:

Yup everyone is welcome. Just comeby Miriam College every sunday 4pm and lets play

Yup. But as of the moment we are still checking availability of the field. Check the forum before friday for updates. Tag others to come :-)

Hey guys

Just want to inform you that we are good to go sunday at Miriam College. So if you are available just head there and let's play. Ciao! 4-6pm; no skills required; just willingness to play :D

hi when is the next schedule? i would like to join you guys.. please let me know thanks

been looking for a club to join so i can play football again to releive stress from my girlfriend :)

PM so i can contact you about our next schedule. Most likely Saturday

Hi,

I arrived to Manila (Makati) three months ago from Spain. I would like to play football (I don't mind outdoor or footsal) around Makati, as many times per week as possible. Is there any group I can join? I have played in Spain since I was 7 years old, I really miss it!!

Thanks in advance!
Salva.

Hey PM your contact details. You can join our group we play almost everyday around the Makati area

Any group or club here that would accept a complete football newbie? I would really love to play football but I guess im not that good. :)

Thanks.

PM me your number and email address. We practically play almost everyday. You are more than welcome to join:)

oliver10 wrote:

PM me your number and email address. We practically play almost everyday. You are more than welcome to join:)

Hi Oliver, do you play with ladies as well? and where do you usually play? thanks! will pm you my number and email address, would love to know the details. :)

Hey all,

I am temporarily in Manila for the next 2 months (i've already been here for two) and I am looking for places to play regular pick up games. Its been a few years since I took a game seriously and haven't played in several months, so im definitely rusty. Regardless I really want to kick a ball around and play, any suggestions?

mllazin wrote:

Hey all,

I am temporarily in Manila for the next 2 months (i've already been here for two) and I am looking for places to play regular pick up games. Its been a few years since I took a game seriously and haven't played in several months, so im definitely rusty. Regardless I really want to kick a ball around and play, any suggestions?

hi! you can send oliver a private message, he plays almost everyday at the fort, that's in Taguig. :)

Hi Oliver,

I'm an african/french expat here in Manila, and i'm looking for a football club or a place where we can play soccer after work and the weekend.
Let me know if I can join your training in Makati.

Thanks.

Hi all,
is this still available? I really want to play football in manila, I'm staying in makati.

Papa Charlie wrote:

Hey Guys!

I play for Atletico de Manila FC. We are in the process of rebuilding the club in time for the Weekend Futbol League, but hey, there's no pressure so if you guys are not doing anything on Sundays between 4 to 6pm, just head to Miriam College Football field along Katipunan. It's open for all, sipa-sipa tayo!

send me a shoutout on Twitter @paulcapundan

Contact me as we have different groups playing football on different days:)

Oliver