How to make friends in Turkey

mnida wrote:

I can suggest that try to chat couple of times and if trust comes just meet the person as a friend then he/she will introduce friends  possibly.

I been abroad for 7 years so it was tougher for me as well but after awhile it gets easier. Nobody expects a miracle from the beginning anyway, right.

Take care all,.

Mustafa Nida

Merhaba Mustafa ;)
maybe we can be friends? I will stay in Istanbul 17-21/1-2013,
hugs from Kjersti

Building business partnerships is one of the methods to have friends. At least I had some in that way.

I would like to more about turkey and meet new ppl from turkey!

Guyss helppp that's my third day here in istanbul and I will get autism from not talking to anyone .a friend of mine was supposed to take care of my fun schedule here but she got sick. Please inbox me if ur free to hang out. I will be here till tuesday.

am looking for friends and soul mates in Turkey.hope i find one.

@wetty42 > a little introduction maybe?

I looking for friends in Turkey that even lead to building business partnership.Good luck.

hello  frind im working in factory  but some times i have customer want but some thing from tourky to  exporting to  his country  so who intristing to  do that work  with  me i pring customer and he pring his stauf from tourky  beacuse my work  dont give me any free time to  find or search in tourky by my self

Hello,
my name is Hannah Fawzy. I am 12 years old. I want to have friends in my age. I'm from Alexandria,Egypt.I go to German school ( Deutsche Schule der Borromaerinnen Alexandria (DSBA) ) I can speak Arabic, English,French,German and I'm learning the turkish language. I am a Muslim girl and I want to make friends with girls  who are also Muslims from Istanbul, Turkey. I'm going to visit Istanbul in the summer vacation.I want to see that girl i will choose her to be my friend in Istanbul when I visit it. If and one wants to get friends whith me please contact me at my e-mail adress ( [email protected])or at my facebook account ( Hana Fawzy)  Let's be friends ! I'll always be beside you until the very end wiping all your tears away being your best friend. I'll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do, and if you cry a single tear, I promise I'll cry too!!! Love you very much my dear friend <3!

hello my name is sam i'm 26 an english teacher i'd like to meet some turkish people and learn their language i live in north of iraq

Hello everyone, I'm Nadia from Morocco, i'm coming to turkey on the 21th of June and gonna stay there until the 11th of August. I'm looking forward to having a summer semester at Bogazici University. Ican't wait to come, and i'm looking for some turkish people to know :) thank you :)

hi dear i am very glad to writer to u i what a good friend from turkey to be friend to i hope to here from u soon  thank  uou

hello  i get 2 weeks  off from my work so i will move from istanboul to antalia after 4 days to have anice diving there  who intrisitng to come with me or if any frind live in antalia beacuse that first time to me in antalia

salam murat
gun aydin
nasilsin
benim adim azra dir
irandan seninle mektup yazirim
lutfen bana rehberlik edersin nasil istanbulda iş bula bılırım
ben ıstırım orada gezı rehberı olum ve 5 dıl bılırım
arabı farsça ınglızge azerı urdu ve turkce

lutfen bana yardımcı olunuz

çok teşekkor ederım
azra

slm slama  nezman gelyoursunus istanboulde

Hello azraa & ahmed1984hassan -> Could you please post in english on this Engligh Speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

how are you
ı am new member ın thıs sıte
ı am searchıng a job ın ıstanbul as tour leader
ı hope some 1 guıde me to fınd a job ın ıstanbul

where do u lıve aurelıa

Hello people is there anyone here from istanbul turkey? am new here seeking to meet new friends in turkey...

hi how are you doing?

hi christine
how are you

Hello all.

Just to note that the thread title is How to make friends in Turkey. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

As someone who will have their minds made ​​it contemplates

hi
how r u

Same message>>>>

1- Egyptian Muslim - Living and working in KSA -Totally Perfect English language  speaker- looking like in my forties , yet I am over 50 years old - v. little white hair - poetic -An advanced scuba diver -married - Too much love for reading and travelling - Specially in summer, my family can not accompany me ...

2- I hate  all types of extremism, hypocrisy and terrorism... yet I love performing my 5 daily prayers - I hate those who try to force others to get closer to Their Lord ( I see NO contradiction in doing so!)- I let my beard and I love  smart jokes and the  creation of a sense of humor. I neither drink, nor smoke...

3- coming soon(within 2 weeks ,InSha'a  Allaah) to Istanbul (10th v. short visit)...

Seeking a reasonable speaker of English (better to be 40+, yet not necessary) to accompany me as a (mature) friend, for limited hours (daily is ok)..move together ... dine together and LAUGH together...(wouldn't mind me praying, yet I will never embarrass that person about it!)...

I ADORE trust and v. good manners ( If it is not too much for the expected friend)

Thanks a 1,000 for taking some of your precious time to read my humble words...

And who KNOWS?

Dear little angel

Greetings ,

It is very good to let your parents support you with this search...

They love you and they would be v. glad to help..

Be safe and secure all the time , my Dear..

One Ammmmo!

hi all

Hi, there!

It is not a bad idea to put my e-mail address here...

Kindly respond if you are interested...

Appreciate!

[email protected]

Arriving between 25> 30/06/2013 at Istanbul for a very short visit...

Salam to all Turkish brothers and sisters!

i would like to have friends from Turkey and Japan

Hi nashee,

May be an introduction, telling us about your hobbies and favorite activities. :)

I would suggest you to create a new topic on the Japan forum, this might be helpful.

Regards,

David.

hey guys where are u all at am bored

where are u at

Hello All:
I would like to make friendship with Turkish boys and girls any one who wants to make friend with me please reply me.

Hello Yama Sharifi.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks

Karen :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello khd.akkad ---> Which kind of information are you looking for?

Thanks

Karen :)

hello

good night friends how are you

Hi mojahedvet,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please introduce yourself with a few words :) ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I wanna to travel to Istanbul. Could any volunteer help me to go shooing.Know English or Arabic ?
Thanks

i will like to come to turkey but i dont know any body there, i need a good person who can help me. my email donchukso[at]yahoo.com