How to make friends in Iran

Hello ,namaste
My name is leila , my husbnd knw  hndi.engls.arbc.frnch.grmn.he sbusns 
man.we have been india for 10yrs.We cn hlp u all [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

Hi leila,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that the SMS language as abbreviation is not allowed on the forum and also to ease the reading.

I also invite you to share your experiences and advices by posting directly on the forum for the members to benefit.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Ok.

hello dear
i am interested find another culture

hey josh.....

It's very simple you can add me in facebook:ramin bozorgi or in skype raminfire then we are friend

that's very simple

hi im ready to help you.

Well I think the easiest way is to hang out with colleagues and friends you already know. Maybe go out with them and meet their friends, this way you get to expand your circle of friends.

Any filipino here?

Iran is every good to living, that is y I need a friend here.

who need freind?  :D

hi
If u want u can be friend with us. We ill help u .

Hello dear friends,
i am from Iran.
fact is that Iranian people are hospitable and they like to make friendship with you but problem is english language, because the majority of Iranian people don't know it. there are many historical and natural cites in Iran as Isfahan, Shiraz, Yazd, Kish, Ramsar, Chabahar(it means four spring), Chaloos, Qeshm, Tonekabon, Kelardasht and etc. Formal language is Persian language and also Turkish language is very popular in Iran.
if you like to communicate with people it is very easy.

if there is any question please don't hesitate to ask me.

it depends on how they request-I would like to have freinds from İRAN to work with them in some projects+subjects of mine.and to find someone to give branch of job for them in different cities of iran.-subject is : just work

i m an iranian and i m ready to help you about anything ..you can ask any questions you have about situation and anything else ..

I'm Iranian. I hope I can help you in getting along with Iranian culture and people!

pilapila wrote:

problem is english language, because the majority of Iranian people don't know it. .

so iranians are so intelligent  :D

:D

It is a dream country to visit........... so rich in art & culture !!

you can find a lot of friend here also

just be careful

Hi how r u all :)

hi..to you..are you still in Tehran?

Hi wish to get to know some female friends in various cities in Iran

moderated by Christine
Reason: off topic

jonbonie wrote:

Hi wish to get to know some female friends in various cities in Iran

Are you female?

I think coffee shops would be a good place.  :)  Hi are you still in Iran?

hi Im a filipino.  Do you live in Iran?

@ sepi210 > To whom are you talking please?

Thanks

Priscilla

i should say its easy like drink a glass of water u just need to be sociable and if u like to know more dont hesitate to ask me i ll give u some useful tips.................

dont feel lonely here count on me

Hahahahaaaaa indeed but if we try little bit more for sure there's social relationships will created

I think a lot of people speak good English in Iran , I came back off holiday recently, and the amount of Iranians that wanted to speak to me in English was quite high :)

hi..aim a filipino too...aim working here in Iran right now..By the way its raymund

Hi
Maybe my experience here can help you to think about what you must to do
First stay connect with internet because it's can help to kill your homesick and boring and no frens to talk with,till you find good frens u keep chat with your frens in your country just like I'm doing during this 7 years
Learn as hard as you can to cook your favorite food include basic material ingredients that possible you can't find in iran well it's help you a lot when you miss your favorite food of your country
Be Carefully about sharing your personal life problems with your new frens here because once you drag them into your house they will asking you all about your life problems including your private zone problems (never trust strangers)
Open your eyes wide and becareful ok
When you go out try your best go out with your couple  even till some or years you live here and when you know enough situation of city which you live that safe enough to go alone then you can go and have nice shopping time (me time)

heyyy
i'm so interested in finding new friends with new cultures
any way
i'm female
live in tehran
and i'm 24
email : ***

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum for your own security

Hey I am intresting to have new friends In Iran I am traveler person ):

PaolaH wrote:

Helloooo! I need to do a work about the politic situation of Iran. I want a person who can answer me some questions please.

contact me. I'm politician.

Hi, I'm from India and i'm new here.
Would love to make new friends and exchange our experiences.
I'm Male.
29 years age.
Working in the Telecom Engineering.

Hi I have just moved here from Australia with my husband who has family here we are in tehran I am wanting to know has anyone been to the British school of Tehran? as we will be staying here for the next 6 - 12 months I really need to work on my farsi (it is bad lol) I have been married to my husband for 13 years bit he is a bit lazy to teach me so I am basically needing to start from scratch, I can understand and speak a little bit for me to work here and leave the house by myself I need to focus on my farsi. If anyone can help that would be great thank you  :)

salaam
:cool: