How to make friends in the Solomon Islands

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in the Solomon Islands :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in the Solomon Islands??

Thanks in advance for your participation

People in SI are generally very friendly. Be nice, dont be snobby and you will make heaps of frens.

People in SI dont take critism that well. Do it with respect or they will take things personally

Treat people how you want to be treated; with repsect...and yes don't through your money around tumas as it can make people feel shame....

Hello Koori -> Just to note that this thread is very old (2009). :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

looking to meet people from West Africa living in Solomon ISLAND, Especially Nigerians and Ghanians, anyone have any ideas?

Dear friends i mak from india looking for friends from islands if interested revert to me ,i love to cook ,gardening and music and more very friendly with good PR skills.If serious contact me [email protected]

@expat.com hi my name is Frederick Brown Dompreh I want make friends

@Aurélie hi my name is Frederick Brown

I want to make friends with you if you don't mind

Hello Frederick,

This is an outdated thread. Please verify the dates before posting.

and consider opening your own thread if you have plans to move to Solomon islands.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed