How to make friends in Switzerland

Mmmh am new in Switzerland from Africa looking for girlfriends to hang out with 😊

Hi Natasha, and welcome here!

I hope you can find somme girls here to hang out with.  Remember you can also come and ask any question you may have, or answer to questions from other people.

Good luck,
Valérie.

Same problem  from the states and here with hubby. Not working here and bored. It will be a yr soon and will say very different than what I am used to.  Usually make friends at work but not working here. Geneva is a posh place for this girl. Not that into social events due to hubby's work and have to clamp my American tongue. ....any tips?

Salut! Comment ça se passe en Suisse? (Hi, how is it going on in Switzerland ? )

hi i feel the same way too..wish we can be freinds?

Hi baby Jean sure would love to have you as my friend

wish i can meet new friends here.i am new in switzerland.

thank you natasha  :)  your my first new friend since i arive here in switzerland.im glad you replied back.

Hello, hope to meet some friends here soon. Just tired to be alone after 2 years and a half living here in Geneva. Always no serious friend ..

Some groups and places where you can meet some open-minded people.

Good luck and be yourself.

Bernd

spontacts.com
meetup.com

one can meet friends online

Making new friends in a new country is tough. It gets tougher when you are moving from the Asian region to Europe.

@baby jean civitillo

Hi how r yu doing, where are you from? Welcome here

It's good to find people who are interested in the same things as you to spend your free time with....