How to make friends in Cyprus

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Cyprus :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Cyprus??

Thanks in advance for your participation

I want a friend urgently in Cyprus. please help me.

Cypriot people are very open and friendly to foreigners coming to live in their country.
I have met heaps of lovely people in 1 week since moving here, just from looking for houses and asking people where good places to eat are and what events are coming up in town. Cyprus is a small place so it doesn't take long to get to know the locals!

Cypriot people are friendly and I think if you try you can easily make friends with locals. You can register to some evening public classes of very low cost and there u can make some friends...if not from ur job or some place else...

I recommend internation.org...They arrange events and it is the best way to get to know people if you just moved in like us.
Good luck..

Hi am Ezekiel. I am new in North cyprus and looking for a friend, hope I can meet a good friend 05***

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Internations' elitist behaviour is something i don't like. You gotta pay to become an albatros member to even see the events.

Hi I am new too ! Looking for friends to hang out with , are you in northern Cyprus?

Thank you guys for sharing your input and really glad and happy to know that Cypriot people are friendly.. looking forward to meeting new people and making friends and exploring the country..
Cheers 😊

Hi I'm looking for new friends I'm Nicosia I'm Wayne

From where are you ? Which city in Cyprus?

Nicosia

What's your name

Anyone interested in going out for a beer? @Nicosia

Anyone interested in going out for a beer?  @Nicosia (That's how you do it. swh )

@addityasingh36 hi can you send me you number.

moved to cyprsus in october last year.from mumbai