Names of schools in Slovenia

Hi there can somebody please give me some names of schools in Slovenia where i can teach English and be a volunteer to people wanting to learn English.

KIND REGARDS.

Henno Prince

Hi Henno,

Your topic has been introduced as a new thread on the Slovenia forum for better visibility.

I wish you good luck and i hope other members will advice you very soon.
Christine

Hi Cristine,

I thank you for the mail and i wish and hope that i would be receiving good news soon cheers to you all WARM REGARDS. H.

Well, rules are quite strict. You will have see if you can  get nostrification or you would need some exams first.  Look at the website of Ministry of Education and contact them directly. They will tell you what you need in order to be employed as a teacher. You could maybe work for some private language schools but for that you need to know some Slovenian as well and have suitable education and certificates. Maybe you can do some privat teaching. Good luck though.

Hi VesnaV,

I thank you for your reply and want to make sure that i had made the right request, i want to teach English as a second or foreign language in Slovenia and not a teacher of any other subjects as a whole.

Kind & Warm Regards.

Henno Prince

I know, I am not talking about any other subject. But being a mother tongue is not enough, you need to have proper certificates for teaching and nostrification. But ask Ministry and they will tell you what kind of qualification you need to teach.

Good luck