How to make friends in Congo

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Congo :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Congo??

Thanks in advance for your participation

How to make friends in Congo is easy just visit some website of congolese and you will find some people that leaves there.

hello,

websites like which one?, dont want to waste time :S

Hello DFRA80!

You should take a look at the Congo forum, I am sure that you won't waste your time.;)

This will be a good way to make friends.

Harmonie.

congoforum.net & congo2000.net!!! It is from congolese for congolese & everyone else!!! ;)

And I can get you in contact with my family down there and they can help you as well!!! just inbox me take care

Great. Thanks for the information Cynthia.
I remark most of foreigners place if they speak english or not french start meet poeple in the office first and then with them the can meet other contacts.
With this can of website most of the time it's not easy for an english person to meet poeple who speak english too.
But i hope you're have now somes contacts and dont feel alone DFRA80

Wel coworkers are different than meet people... and the forum does not help that much....

any other suggestions?

Hum, ok. It's not easy when u speak a different language that french in a french country.
I Have somes friends (guys) in pnr who speak english as the went to school in south africa. If u want, i can introduice u to them by mail.
In the same time i will let u know when i will find a better suggestion.

Dude U are in congo
the easest place to make friends
don't go website
website for geeks and freaks
go take a walk on the shore
or go to anybar ppl very friendly
u can get thousands of friends in no time
congo is the best place to make friends

Congo could be the bast place to get friends if you are local or if you are interest in one night stand with a "friendly" local girl, of course if your are whiling to help her afterwards and take the risk to have a "scene" when your help is not high enough.

You need to be careful when you go out, because unfortunately if you dont speak french you can have a special time.

Samuel,

Website are not for freaks, is for people that want to have real and good information, and in this case, to be prepare to Congo.