New members of the Iraq forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Iraq forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Iraq if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Iraq forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2016 continues below!

Hi am lucy from kenya.....I have been here in iraq for seven months now

Hello from Manila.

Hello everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ Naliwas, an introduction would be most appreciated. Can you please share a few words about yourself and your expatriation project ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi,
I am Mohammad from Canada I am considering moving to Duhok, Iraq soon as I am negotiating a job offer with a non profit Organization there; I would like to know how is life there in Duhok is it safe place, etc..?

Regards

Hi, Am a British expat, I got a job offer recently to work in Iraq Basra for BP Iraq on 28/28 rotation. I got the offer through Petrofac Iraq Basra to work for BP Iraq in Basra. I was told I will live in Petrofac Camp in Basra. Please can you share your experience about working for Petrofac in Basra for BP, and living in Petrofac camp Basra? Is it safe to live and work there for BP,

What's up!  Currently working at bdsc. OMSS programme

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Iraq classifieds under the business partners category. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Greetings to all, I'm Silvia of Florence, and I will arrive to Duhok on next May 6 . I am a midwife and I will work for an Italian NGO at Maternity Hospital. I'm looking for some information on daily life in Duhok, for me it will be the first trip in Kurdistan (previously, I worked in Africa, most recently in South Sudan), and I have no idea what I'll find...
Well, see you soon.
Silvia

Hi Silvia

I will be working in Duhok from 29th April. I know there's a lovely coffee shop in the town and a good restaurant. Hopefully see you there.
Kristina

Hello. Where are you based? I find there are very few if no Africans in Iraq

Hi

I have just arrived in Iraq and will be living in Duhok and working for the Free Yezidi Foundation.

I am Swedish but have been living in London for the past 12 years and previously for 17 years in the Middle East.

Hello. I've been living in Sulaymaniyah for 7 months teaching English...From Southern Africa (Irish descent) and hoping to meet people from my part of the world.

Hi Neshama, I've just got my ticket for Erbil: 6 of may is sooo near!
Hope to meet you (and the others) quickly!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=679382

Thanks!

Closed