Family Restaurants In Riyadh

Dear,

I live Near Exit 14 ( Othaim Mall )

and was trying to find any good Family Restaurant in connected area's but was unable to find so.

I heard there are some good options on Abdullah Road.

but does any one know of any family Restaurant near by ?

difficult to answer for me as I live far out, but I can tell you that if you are in Sahara or Hayat Mall (Abdullah Rd.) there are plenty of options under one roof, including one of my favorites, Applebee's :P

meetnauman wrote:

Dear,

and was trying to find any good Family Restaurant in connected area's but was unable to find so.

There are a lot of options there on Exit 14, you have Pizza Inn, McDonalds and some othere fast food chains. If you go a down a little you will find a new shopping center with Tamimi and there are some restaurants around its vicinity.

If you go on Ring Rd,  further ahead till Ikea you will some options there the best being AppleBees. other than this, and alsothere are a number of choices if you go left from Exit 15 and right from Exit 13.

There is wide variety of restaurants in Riyadh on Tahlia Street. Its a bit out of the way but can be a good family outing. Chilies or Sizzler are good family restaurants.

If your after Pakistani/Indian cuisine, your best options would be Lasani (its directly behind Suliman Habib Clinic on King Fahd/Olya.

Or Red Onion on Olya Road, a few doors away from the Hilton Garden Inn.

i was at Lasani yesterday,  food is delicious and good elegant place to dine at...

Try Duo rest. its fancy and the food there is great,
I wish my GF is here to go there :(

check this out ==> riyadhciti.com/category/saudi-riyadh-jeddah-dhahran-lifestyle/restaurants/

where is DUO?

DUO
North Ring Road, Exit 5 (near Le Mall now known as China Mart)

(moderated: no free ads please. You can register your business in our business directory. Thank you)

Beautiful and very informative website, I think you should talk with Julien or other moderators to make this part or the forum instead of posting it in different threads; where it will be filtered for advertisements.

there are many nice restaurants on exit 15 one of our family favorites is the Indian Summer ,very comfortable ambiance ,good value for money and also great food

try them out they are very close to you

meetnauman wrote:

Dear,

Try the INDIAN SUMMER on exit 15 great food and a good family restaurant ,amazing service too

You can find new HAYAT RESTAURANT in RAYAN Area..... Nice Food...

Hello FAISAL AKHTAR and welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for your contribution on this thread, If you could recommand that restaurant in our directory, it would be just great :)

>> Restaurants in Riyadh <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team