Im looking for cheapest flight

what is the cheapest flight going to dubai?please help me..and give the best recommendation..

and 1 more thing..what is the cheapest way to post something?thanks

Afriqiyah

pojan wrote:

1 more thing..what is the cheapest way to post something?thanks

1.Post what (size/weight)
2.To where?
3.How secure do you want/how valuable is it/do you want to pay for the peace of mind of knowing it's likely to get there ?

thanks for the response

mudman-im not sure what the size is..i want to post from dubai to Tripoli (kuliah da'wah islamiah)how much do i have to pay?and what type of help?thanks

The cost of the flight is as follows:-

Libyan Airlines :  LYD 480

Afriqiyah:  LYD 530

Emirates:  LYD 720

Qatar:  LYD 730

Libyan Airlines is cheaper.  Hope it is useful.

MTW786

Do NOT use the post office!
I mailed a very important business document -it had to have my actual signature!!-- in early October 2010 from Tripoli main post office to NYC; certified mail. It arrived on January 17, 2011!!!.
I lost the contract and the job due to late application...but the stamps are beautiful, kids loved them :-)!

The cheapest way is the Post Office but as the previous posts say - not reliable at all.

Better sending through the many courier companies that are in Tripoli. The cheaper companies details are as follows:-

Gazelle Express Services
Ahmed Sawehli Street,
Tripoli
T : (21) 444-6410/ 722-3047
F : (21) 444-6407
E : [email protected]
W : www.gazelle-express.com

Global Fast
1 Murcai Street,
Hay Andalus,
Tripoli
T : (21) 477-2684
F : (21) 477-2663
W : www.global-fast.com

Globex (Alalam Express Courier)
Beirut Street,
Tripoli
T : (21) 334-3379
F : (21) 444-1324
W : www.globex-express.com

UPS (Airswift Couriers)
Ahmed Sawehli Street,
Tripoli
T : (21) 444-7677
F : (21) 444-6407
W : www.ups.com

Yamama International Courier
6 Rehab Elgumaty Street,
Tripoli
T : (21) 444-0164/ 333-1962
F : (21) 333-6566
E : [email protected]
W : www.yamama-couriers.com

And if the thing u r sending is expensive, then use the following DHL and Fedex:-

DHL International (Mahri Worldwide Express)
Off Airport Road,
Fellah Area,
Tripoli
T : (21) 480-5556 – 9
W : www.dhl.com

FedEx (Al Zajel Express)
Al Koni Building,
Al Fallah Street,
Tripoli
T : (21) 480-8188
F : (21) 480-8353
W : www.fedex.com

Hope it is useful. 

MTW786

thanks for the advice and help..really appreciate it..but i have to think it twice neither i want to use the post office or not.

once again thanks

fatmakumru wrote:

Do NOT use the post office!
I mailed a very important business document -it had to have my actual signature!!-- in early October 2010 from Tripoli main post office to NYC; certified mail. It arrived on January 17, 2011!!!.
I lost the contract and the job due to late application...but the stamps are beautiful, kids loved them :-)!

WOW they actually delivered :rolleyes: i blv that was a new years gift for you. You should be happy for their remarkable professionalism.