New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Australia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Australia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2016 continues below!

Dear All

I am Islam from Egypt, working as a senior instrumentation engineer with +5 years of experience in Egypt, KSA and UAE, I went through a wide range including, instrumentation, liquid analyzers, fire alarm, gas detection, control valves :)

I am planning to move to AU as fast as possible, and will appreciate all your opinions and recommendations.

thanks
islam

Hi all,

Born in and lived my first 40 years in OZ; next 15 in USA plus 12 months living in Wales and these past 7 months I've been happily living in England. 
So I classify myself and my hub as a "Citizen Of The World".
However, with living abroad comes concerns for us now with regards to drawing of a Pension whilst residing in UK or if I returned to OZ after living abroad.   I've still got 17 years to reach the required Pension age.

I invite you to read my other post regarding Expat Pensions in UK & OZ  and welcome your input. 
As I've posted a question on this forum and would welcome hearing from any members with experience, knowledge and updated facts to please respond on this post.  Or pm me directly. Thanks in Advance!

G'day Everyone,

I was born and bred in Indonesia, and I came to Australia 4 years ago because I got married to OZ resident. When I was in Indonesia, I worked in banking industry as cash management supervisor. In OZ, I used to worked in hospitallity industries for 2 years, at the moment I'm stay at home wife :) but thinking to go back to work (hospitallity or others industries) in the future.

My main reason joining expat.com because I'm looking for friends in Melbourne and hopefully will become my Melbourne besties :) and second reason is to have friends all around the worlds.

Please feel free to pm me, cheers. Suri

Hi I'm Debie. I'm hoping to move to Queensland sometime next year. I'm trying to transfer my job there. Any advice on how to get the visa and all that would be much appreciated.

Hi everyone
I am khalid , sudanese, I am working in saudi Arabia in engineering field, I join this forum because I submit my EOI to Au border authority and I am looking for opportunity to move ,work and study in Australia. I am happy to be here with you guys as friends and colleagues.
regarding to my immigration, any help,suggestion and advice really will be appreciated. I am looking to make new friends too, so  I will be happy to hear from you.

cheers
khalid

Dear Members,

My names Kevin I leave in Papua New Guinea. I haven't been overseas because of our strict migration  laws.After completing grade12 secondary level in 2002, I spend my years mostly on my 4 hactres oil palm block.I archive nothing due to our country's struggling economy.I see myself hard working and capable in working in farms of any sort in Aussie so I've decided to join if anyone kind enough can help me archive my dream.I welcome any questions should any members have. Thanks

Hello everyone,
I am Paul a Kenyan living in Kenya. I am a physics teacher by profession and have taught physics in high school since 2002. I am a Physics National examiner and holds a bachelors degree in education science.
I am looking for friends in this forum to give me insight on how i can move to Australia as a skilled employee.
Anybody willing please.*
Thanks in advance.
Paul.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you
Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Newbie on the Australia forum? Dont know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Australia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here  3rd quarter of 2016 continues below!

Matt the wat

Hie guys my husband and l want to move to Australia if possible next year if our documents are sorted. we are currently  based in South africa.l am a nurse with a Diploma trained in South Africa. am l recognised as a professional nurse that side? my husband is a civil engineer and he is the main applicant with 10 years experience in South Africa can you advice on the process to get permanant residence whilst this side. is it possible to get a job whilst still in africa?

Hi there

My name is Renz. I just recently got my PR and I am working as a RN at Ramsay Health Care in Heidelberg. Currently, I am looking for a place to stay within Heidelberg area.

Now on holiday in Vietnam ,so glad I have an Aussie passport

Hi,

I am Michael Working here in Philippines in a construction company my position here Group Supervisor for tendering project handles costing and estimating for Power plants, mining plants, petrochemical plants, fabrication of steel structure, tanks, modular works.
i have a dream to work in Australia. May i know how's the medical test in Australia?

Hi,

I am Amila From Sri Lanka. I am a salesman with over 9 years experience. Currently I am working for Toyota Lanka & I am here to lookig for investor for my personal business which is currently running for 4 years now.

Thanks.

Amila.

Hi I am Samantha I am currently living in the UK but are currently going through the process of packing up ready to move to melbourne in April this year. Hoping for any advice as I am moving with my partner John and two kids John Paul who is 10 and keira who is 4. Hoping it is very easy to make friends to help our move a lot easier.

Hello, I'm Helen, a student mental health nurse studying in Scotland. When I qualify, my plan is to gain a few years nursing experience in the UK before beginning the process to move to Australia.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640192

Thanks!

Closed