Means of transport

Hi all, I am an exporter and would like to know a few things if anyone can help me,,,,,,I just want to know,,,,is there any other means of transport except cars / buses and trucks / in libya ??? secondly I suppose mangoes and bananas are not available in libya,,,,neither bykes,,,scooters,,,,bicycles,,,can anyone guide me what else is not available there,,,,these things i know as I had spent my childhood years there,,,while my father was working there,,,,,can anyone guide me for what else is not available there as I want to make it a carrier to export the same,,,,to libya,,,and also if anyone knows how liberal is liya for its imports and its relations with India,,,,

Thanks and regards,

Sea

is there any other means of transport except cars / buses and trucks / in libya ??? boats, planes, camels, no trains (yet)

secondly I suppose mangoes and bananas are not available in libya
I think I've seen mangoes, certainly you can't move for bananas

,,,neither bykes,,,scooters,,,,bicycles,,,
A few people with a death wish ride motorbikes

can anyone guide me what else is not available there
That's a long list, tell us what you can provide and we'll tell you if we can get it already

these things anyone knows how liberal is liya for its imports
My company imports equipment and it's an absolute b*tch and the biggest bottleneck in our planning. A reliable agent would be the key....

"A reliable agent would be the key"

This is the keyword. Look for a contact, connections, or an agent in the Libyan government and you will be fine. if you have the proper connections you can even export soil and sea water to Libya.