SCE registration for expats

i want renew my sce certificate please help how i can renew

Sir,
Thanks for having an access with this group network.

Sukran Jazeeeelan....

my name is Mohammed G. Mohiuddin civil engineer  my sce registration number is 8502 renewal is on 08/08/2013 i paid SR 1800
but till today i did not get my renewed new card please help in the above matter when i will get my renewed card

what website to go to log in for Saudi council of Engineers?

Hi atabeloo,

I suggest you to go through the following link this might surely help:
http://eservices.saudieng.sa/ar/Pages/Welcome.aspx

Thank you,

David.

Can somebody guide me what kind of employment certificate they have attached ,Actually i too submitted the documents to saudi council of engineers and application was accepted ,and i was to pay SR500 ,which i paid via SADAD and after 15 days my application was rejected citing that

" an employment offer does not stand for a duly attested letter of introduction Pls attach all pages of the Statement of Marks in clear PDF. thanks "

but i have submitted a employment certificate chamber stamped  and stamped and signed by my sponsor.

Can any body tell me where i went wrong , please help what the SCE actually want ?

scan it  as colored just like picture. they accept jpg  format

it is in jpg that too colored and very much clear ,i am worried much.

Still i did not understand the meaning of message SCE have sent me!

you have to ask your employer to provide you a letter stating that you are  working  for them. it has to be a letter and signed by the concerned  individual in your company.  this letters has to be stamped at the chamber of commerce.
the one   which you sent was  an offer according to  the  earlier statement ,  probably a copy of the job offer.  and it is not valid as  an employment certificate.

next,  your mark  sheet  copy weren't  clear so try to scan it again.

Thank you very much brother for the reply.I will try this .

Well i tried what you  suggested and finally i got the approval .Thank you very much.

you are very welcome. mabrook!

Assalamoalaikom! I would like to submit later, all the requirements needed for SCE....Thank u very much...

AOA,

I will be happy to see the reply at earliest. All the documents are ready and will be submitted later.

How to register in this SCE and what are the required documents to submit? Do I have to ask my employer to provide you a letter stating that I am  working  for them..? 

Actually I receive already letters and stamped with the chamber of commerce, is this the to scan and submitted to your good office?

Please advised.

Reynaldo De Guzman

Sir,
Please consider my self as applicant for saudi council
Of Engineers.

Dear
   Please kindly inform me about B-Tech civil, because i have a qualification of B-Tech pass. Now i am in KSA, and my profession on visa is Civil Engineer. But someone told me that you must change your  profession. I have no idea that how i will change my profession, and also inform me that which profession is suitable for B-Tech pass.
                    Thanks

Hi,
I did B-Tech (Honour) in Mechanical technology and working in Saudi service Bin Ladin group of industries, I want to get affiliation for Saudi engineering council.
Thank and regards.

dear members
i did my engineering graduate in electronics and communication engineering now i am working as electrical engineer.  my offer letter and visa is also electrical engineer ------------- my offer letter is attested with saudi chamber of commerce and my degree is also attested with saudi embassy and saudi culture-------------- is there any problem to register my degree in SCE-----Kindly reply

dear, for me also the same thing..the details are not validating. what to do next? did u got the membership ? please advice..!!

syedwaseem001 wrote:

dear, for me also the same thing..the details are not validating. what to do next? did u got the membership ? please advice..!!

what do you want for advice

syedwaseem001 wrote:

dear wasim plz tell me that details are not valid means degree will not registered in SEC. Immediate reply

Please try to get the  SCE telephone number at their web site...

To renew:

Go  to sce electronic website
Log in using username and password( it can be retrieved through your registered mobile in SCE)
Then, select renew options
If the transaction is successful, it will ask you to pay the required amount, either 825 or 525 probably. (825 for renewal with information update)
Pay the required amount
Congratulations, you can now print your ID and certificate!

Good luck!

How long does it generally take for SCE registration? My process was started on Jan 1st, 2014. upon uploading my degree certificate and mark sheet, on the very same day I received a confirmation for paying 500 through Sadad.. Once my company had paid the same, I received an immediate confirmation on the payment done. Now it's been three weeks & i don't see the registration process moving any further. My Iqama is expiring on 26th of next month. I got a critical cause for taking up my vacation at least by the end of this month.
while the registration is under process, will i be allowed to take up exit/re-entry and return back before my Iqama expires ??

I am already registered in SCE last 2011 and my sponsor is El seif  but this january 2014, I transfer to new company with new visa...how will i update my SCE so I could recieve my iqama.

what is the complete requirements for the issuance of SCE certificate, so that i can renue my iquama

i am already member of sce i renew also it is ok and got the sms your profile is updated you may approach jawazat directly with out visiting sce then after 2 weeks i got the email from dataflow you primary verification is pending provide your certificate and marks sheet presently those documents are in my country in bank locker what should i do pls give me reply