SCE registration for expats

Dear all concern,
For your information and guidance, I just went yesterday (16 April 2013) at the SCE Office at Dammam, they advice me that: if you did not complete your registration on 17/04/2013 (which means you already paid the required amount for the registration through bank and present it to there office and they will give certification that you already registered.)all incomplete applications will be removed. After this date 17/04/2013 please register again through the link below:
eservices.saudieng.sa

I am working in a construction firm and I want to register to SCE.

I am Edilberto H. Parnada my IQAMA is CIVIL ENGINEER and I am applying for membership in SCE. Please advice me what should I do to become a member.

Thank you

Please send me any details or info about your concern about to our profession, as we heard the government will not renew our Iqama unless we registered here. Is it true?

Requesting for website for registering with saudi council of engineers to fill the registration form in English.
Thanks

I Want To Get Register In Saudi Engineering Council. I Am Electrical Engineer. My job description in my iqama is Civil engineer, is there problem on my registration? My Mobile No 0536543368.

Haii
I m a B.E. civil  want to get registered with Saudi Engeeners Council. If there is any advice plz let me know @ 0562501108

Sir,
I would appreciate if someone can guide. My email id is [email protected]

Hi, Kindly guide me through whole procedure for the Registration!

Do i have to make an online registration or have to visit SCE office for any hard copy of registration form ??

RedGoblin wrote:

There is a form that you will have to fill up which should be submitted along with the attested copy of your degree certificate.

This will be required during the time of iqama renewal. Ask your personnel mananger, to give you the forms.

which form SCE form ??

Isnt this the registration form ??

eservices.saudieng.sa/en/Registration/Pages/

Dear

I have registered in Saudi Council of engineers website then I got my user name and password through email and sms but when I try to log in the website it fails and messages comes try again, i tried many times but it didn't work. I am worried now. Please can any one face this problem please help me if you know any solution of this problem.

Thank you

please let me know how to register for saudi engineers council

I am Edilberto H. Parnada Filipino citizen applying for a membership of Saudi Council of Engineers, I submitted my request since (2) weeks but I did not found any result on my request until now and my residence certificate was expire yesterday. What should I do for it.

Please help/advice me for what to do and immediate action regarding this matter.

Thanks in advance

Edilberto H. Parnada
   (applicant)

Edilberto H. Parnada wrote:

I am Edilberto H. Parnada Filipino citizen applying for a membership of Saudi Council of Engineers, I submitted my request since (2) weeks but I did not found any result on my request until now and my residence certificate was expire yesterday. What should I do for it.

Please help/advice me for what to do and immediate action regarding this matter.

Thanks in advance

Edilberto H. Parnada
   (applicant)

You have to call their hotline number and make follow ups with your application. Just tell them your application no. once they found it, they will make your application on top priority.

peace be upon.....I am Edwin Morre, can you pls elaborate what are the necessary steps in registering at SCE?
Coul it be possible that my employer will be the one to facilitate ,I will just submit all the necessary requirements?

thanks...

dwinix2 wrote:

peace be upon.....I am Edwin Morre, can you pls elaborate what are the necessary steps in registering at SCE?
Coul it be possible that my employer will be the one to facilitate ,I will just submit all the necessary requirements?

thanks...

It supposed to be the job of our employers but since it is your degree documents to be examined by the council, it is much easier and faster when you do it your own since you know which file to be uploaded on each category.

Does our membership fee for SCE shall be shouldered by our sponsor?

Is the membership for SCE mandatory when applying for an engineering job in the Kingdom? What will be the benefits for the member- expatriates?

I am a mechanical engineer and i want to register in Saudi Counsel Engineering.

I am civil engineer and i want to register in saudi counsel engineering.

I am a Civil Engineer and I want to register as a member of Saudi Council of Engineers

Sir,

My IQAMA nearly expire and need to renew it I just go to our company yesterday and make a renewal but they told us to registered first to Saudi Council of Engineers.Can we go directly to the Council to file our membership?

Please need your advice

Thanks and regards

Yes, you have to register first from SCE prior to iqama's renewal.

For me , i just register thru online and thanks i made it with the aid of our accountant( just scanned copy your original docs,which is duly certified by DFA(red ribbon)eg.. cav # cerificate,diploma,tor,(PRC card not needed).

Sir,
I can not find the registration for professional in order to register.

Please advice.

Thanks

go to eservices.saudieng.sa,then follow the links...

unfortunately they do only accept registration through online.
note : when you scan your documents to be uploaded make sure they are clear and readable to avoid rejection.

Hi Folks!

[moderated : advertising your services is not allowed]

Application for Saudi Council of Engineers

If you would not receive response about ur application from SCE after long period of time, you can register AGAIN with new username, pw however you should be careful in ur pw when creating a new one. It should be mixed by letters, number and others (eg. %,$,@.

@Sir Arturo
Normaly how many days does it take to recieve their confirmation after successful registration and uploading of their requirements? I already got 2 weeks of long waiting. Was that fine? Thanks.

mine was approved about a month. some were lucky to have their approval in few days, some got it in few weeks. If you want to follow up wiht your application you can call their hotline number.

I am Auto Cad Designer  Engineer and I want to register as a member of Saudi Council of Engineers

To:  jj_banlaygas
Moreover, in my case I submitted more than a month ago but I have not received response from SCE so I decided to register again, completed the application online yesterday and immediately I received SMS/email from SCE about confirmation of payment.

In respect to reduce the KB of the scanned documents, do it in light copy even 5 pages will still do.

Go to online, create username and pw. pw should be mixed of letters, numbers, and others (eg. % or # or @)- Minimum 6 characters. Then start completing the information including your MB, email add etc. In respect to uploading of documents (pdf-black color) make sure it is light copy in order not to exceed 512kb. The photo should be 200x200 in size. I hav a hard time doing the registration b4 but now it is easy for me now. Good Luck.

I am BE holder working for Olayan Voltas Contracting Co.

Hello bilalsarang -> How can we help you? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

kindly sent me registration

Hello syed hassan shah -> Could you please introduce yourself and be more explicit? :/

Thank you,
Aurélie