Questions about traveling to Algeria

salam,

Good Luck cwalker Don't worry everything gonna be well for you and for your wedding please give this link to your husband (in Arabic)it may be helpful: laghouat.net/vb/showthread.php?t=46199

good luck.
Zawadj Said ( happy wedding)

Hi cwalker...
         I have lived in Algiers for a few yrs now,there are many of us ex-pats here..there is a very useful forum we go on that answers many questions about living here etc...i know there are a couple of sisters living your way...please don't hesitate to pm me if you would like the address..xx

Salam ghanou,
May allah reward you for the site you provided wallah is great and i am passing it around to all my friend in UK and i will ask them to send it to their friends and relatives.
please feel free to contact me for any advice in UK

Salam Salim,

you're welcome khou. all I do is just giving the good link with all details...
Thank you For the moment I am not thinking about UK may Be later (the procedure of Uk border is complicated...)All I visit for now is visiting Budapest / Prague /Krakow / Bratislava.... the cheapest cities in europe yeah ;-)

you too brother if you need any help ot info about algiers I'm here to reply for your requisitions

salam.
ghanou

i need to bring an algerian friend from his country to australia please can someone help meee

Hi
how are you

i want to know if you come to visit Algeria, if you come what do you think about Algeria and the Algerian people
if you need any help do not hesitate to ask me

some people are jealous or just spreading their ignorance here ,Algeria is a safe country you won't face any kind of problem ,then most of Algerians are friendly ,when you will go there you will explore this .

1hunny wrote:

Hello,

I am an American woman who is in love with an Algerian man. It just happened and we want to get married in a few months and I want to stay in Algeria with him. I want to leave America and never come back. I converted to Islam and just want a quiet, peaceful life with my husband.

I cannot find any hopeful information on how to become a permanent resident of Algeria. I do not want to work there or be known to anyone but my husband and his family. I have been with him for over a year now and just want to move there and be with him. How does this happen? It shouldnt be so hard for two people who love each other to be together.

I know how wonderful Algeria is and how beautiful and I am in no way concerned about anything bad happening to me. I want to live as a muslim woman in a muslim country with my muslim husband. HOW DO I GET THERE AND BECOME A PERMANENT RESIDENT??? :(

Hello Welcome to Algeria and i wish you have a wonderful life and time as long as you're here
the only thing to become  a permanent resident is to get married or stays in Algeria for 5 years continually

Please do let me know if you need any informations
I'll be under your service and any other foreign as much as i can
Best of Luck
Best Regards

jessyounan wrote:

i need to bring an algerian friend from his country to australia please can someone help meee

the only tips are :
get him a visa work
invitation as tourist then change the application visa to resident but this way is not that easy   
husband or finance

i hope i could help more
please do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything
Best of Luck
Best Regards

Don't hear others life is nice and you won't be in danger....

hey Friend i Read ur POST AND I Saw that ur planing to go to Algeria , Im Algerian 19 years old i have been in relationship with an American Girl for ver 3 Years we are planing to get married ,we love each other soo much we cant imagen our life without ea other , i just have only problem and i wich u can help me , my girl ( savanna ) is Worry aout coming her her family does not want her to come because they saw in websites its not safty from Americans , thats stupid i live here in Algeria Relizan City im reakdancer i used to Travel around for Championships  and i can tell its more than safty beautiful places around more than that she will be with me the whole time however i asked her to go to tunisia so we can meet ther because she dont need visa same to me but she still worry because her family keep pushing her i hop you can help me anyone has an  an experience i want show herthe fact ther s nothing to be worry about!!!!

Thank you Guys
Salam Alaikum peace

joseph48 wrote:

hey Friend i Read ur POST AND I Saw that ur planing to go to Algeria , Im Algerian 19 years old i have been in relationship with an American Girl for ver 3 Years we are planing to get married ,we love each other soo much we cant imagen our life without ea other , i just have only problem and i wich u can help me , my girl ( savanna ) is Worry aout coming her her family does not want her to come because they saw in websites its not safty from Americans , thats stupid i live here in Algeria Relizan City im reakdancer i used to Travel around for Championships  and i can tell its more than safty beautiful places around more than that she will be with me the whole time however i asked her to go to tunisia so we can meet ther because she dont need visa same to me but she still worry because her family keep pushing her i hop you can help me anyone has an  an experience i want show herthe fact ther s nothing to be worry about!!!!

Thank you Guys
Salam Alaikum peace

hello

if u allow me to give you some tips even though i am not claiming to have a lot of experience but i know enough to understand your situation
ask her to contact her American Embassy or send her all your infos like your passport copy,,your national id too ,,everything that will prove you and ur city r safe and secured against any kind of danger ,,i hope i could help more :)

Such a shame that people still have this negativity against Algeria....there are many Americans happily living here,we have to change people's perception of this beautiful country...yes you should contact the USA Embassy here for more advice...

sleham1 wrote:

Hi there,
I am an Algerian national who lives in London for a good time,my wife is from Boston USA she travels to Algeria every year to visit my family, she learnt Arabic and learn even all the Algerian manners,after a very good reflection and research we finally decided to move next summer to live in Algeria (Algiers).
For those who are talking about Algeria looking the Kaboul and Ect...well this is not true, if it was so, why are the foreign companies investing in Algeria and why all the Tunisians and Syrians seeking refuge in Algeria.
For the those ladies who would like to visit their BF or even for tourism i say go ahead and do it do not listen to unwise comments based on assumption,Algeria is a great country, its people are generous and helpful
Please feel free to contact me if you require more information
many thanks

Hi sanyeshta,

Your posting is quite vague.  :unsure

How can we help you please?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi sweetie.  Your boyfriend sounds exactly like the same guy I'm with.  Have you met and married yet?  Please email me.   [email protected].

Hi ,
Well i am algerian ,  i spent my last summer lovely holidays in my sweet country too  ! algeria is a lovely country like all peaceful country in the world peoples are very friendly the nature too,
let me tell you take it easy get you visa from the algerian embassy in the usa
easy peasy !
otherwise you have more choices you can meet your lover in spain france

NB: do not hesitate for more info

regards

Hi ,

Do you have any bad experiences  with this country  ! ?

Hi Melanie,
I can assure you that you will be safe.  you will never be in danger.  but the best way is to have someone who can guide you.  I advise you to go first to the US embassy in Algiers once you get there.  they will be able to assist and guide you.

I think algeria is a nice country peacefull and u should travel there and enjoy the beaches the nature and the desert its a beautifull country .