Pharmacy for Ayurvedic Medicines

Does any one knows Pharmacy here in Dar Es Salaam which sells Ayurvedic Medicines

Hello Anitaa :) Welcome to Expat.com

Your discussion has been redirected to the  Dar es Salaam forum for effective networking. This will then increase your chance to obtain more accurate responses.

Regards :)

Asante Sanaa- This is Thank you in our Local Language Kswahili

hi,
  thanks for ur suggestion.yes class A permit holder can open many bussiness.
  i,m not sure about ayurvedic medicine in tanzania, bcz my sister last month went india for her infertility treatment.she is going  to meet mr.pankaj naram for her treatment.

[Moderated: No free ad here]

Anitaa, you will get few ayurvedic medicine at corner of Jamhuri street and Morogoro road. The shop belongs to an Indian Gujarati which is next to the corner bank (sorry I forgot the name of the bank)

He can even organise for you if not available with him. Hope this fulfill you needs.

I want to open an ayurvedic store in tanzania .I need partners for open the store in tanzania.

Hello everyone,

@Ketan2114,

Please note that this is an old thread from 2010. I will be closing this thread and i invite you to post in the appropriate section of the website for your search : Business partners classifieds in Tanzania.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed