Need to find a Turkish language course! ;-)

Anybody knows where to find the Turkish language course somewhere near Mecidiyekoy metro station?

Hi macarenka, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will give some info about the Turkish language course in Istanbul

I wish you good luck
Christine

How strange? i was looking for the exact same thing!! :) Ive seen so many english schools around the area and no turkish language courses?? i asked a few of the english schools if they knew anywhere but they didnt.

i will let u know if i find anything

Hi.  There are two Turkish courses in Taksim.  One is located off of Istiklal street, halfway between the square and Galatasary High School.  It's called Tömer and is pretty famous.  I took a course there and was very happy with the book and teachers. 
The other is is Gümüşsuyu, not far above Beşiktaş Inönü stadium, called Dilmer.  They are also good but have a more traditional system. 
You can find websites with prices and class dates if you google the names.
I don't know any in Mecidiyeköy, most people here seem to attend these two.

Hope this helps!

Don't know of any off-hand but I just wanted to suggest perhaps a language exchange? I wouldn't be ideal for this as my Turkish is elementary but many locals look to teach Turkish in exchange for English, you may want to spread that message here or elsewhere....just my 2 cents, good luck!

G