That nigerian girl

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I just like making friends. I'm nigerian and I live in lagos and basically have a deep knowledge of the people and the environs. If you have any questions or feel you are about to be ripped of (which is practically the order of the day, lol) do not hesitate to ask me anything. At most, I could give advice based on my knowledge. But most of all, a friend will be welcome. Cheers

..i have a question :)

:)what would i do as a tourist in Lagos

There are a whole lot of things. Depends on your age bracket and what exactly you are looking for. Specifics pls :P

:)
ok, say iŽm 34,
and what any tourist would do in Lagos

Well, you would basically wanna explore the food, culture, art and scenery. Cand probably the night life too  ;) are u really planning on coming or just a thought?

Welcome on Expat-blog tintin226! :)

Your discussion has been moved on the Lagos forum.
:)
Good luck
Christine

hi
I have moved i here very recetnly
can say fresh from the overn
can you share something about here
Im currently based in south of Nigeria place called Calabara
cheers

I haven't really been there but I know its great for its culture and tourism, and their carnivals are out of this world. Also, calabar is one of the cleanest places in Nigeria, so, you are pretty much ok. Their hospitality also is top
notch

hi thank you
its strange i cannot send priate messages
its say stop for spam purpose
sure I shall
this is my e mail address
[email protected]

Tinu you are here too.... hahaha

Hahaha, yes babu. Been waiting for u to say something

I am planning to come to Lagos. Tell me hows the place and is there any security concern for staying here?

Lagos is very safe for foreigners and a lovely place to settle in. I know you will like it. No fears of kidnapping or anything overly negative

I am from India, And i want to export crop protection chemicals, plant growth promoters to Nigeria, how you can help me to find out distrobutors there, regards
Manohar

Hello,

Send your interesting proposal to me.

Regards.

Henry

Check out this website really good for information about Lagos:

lostinlagos.com/category/review/

Hi IŽm oving to Lagos would like to make friends

Hey, I'm now in Milan, but we ban stay friends if you want and I can try to help from here if I can

Thanks IŽv been given a job to Nigeria but people say itŽs verry unsafe to go to Nigeria what advice could you give me ?

Where will you be working at? You can reach me at tintin226 at yahoo dot com

I will like to no you better am sunday adebayo am in lagos nigeria please kindly write me back to more about are selfs .you her free to mail me to [email protected] or pin 26df5515. I will be expecting you soon

Thank

[Moderated]

I am kumari. I live in Sri Lanka. I would like to make friends. I am working at the university of Peradeniya.
Thanks

Tintin226. Hi just wanna be friend send ur pin if u are on BB

[Moderated]

(moderated: off topic)

Hello Nigerian Girl,

I would like to ask first one, but later shurely more questions:

i am in a mail contact since next to a year with a young women from Benin City, but with family in Lagos and Abuja too, but I ignore if she could live there longer.

She tells me that as an unqualified worker she could only earn 25 e a month (was it after transportation expenses ?), but this sounds really nothing, if one needs 160 to 180 e monthly to live, - no ?

Normally she lives still in her parents house, so she has no rent to pay. How much money would she need if I took over all her expenses and what could she realistically expect to earn if she really tried to ?
She has made a cooking and pastry course with an examen, no idea what a value this has, but I do not want to promote lazyness ..
How could I push her a bit to seek and find an adequat job ? Perhaps one where she could improve her skills .. working with her hands like craftsmen do.

Is it really so that one must always pay for a place as an apprentice in a new trade as a beginner ?

Thomas, Berlin

mas, Berlin

Wagenburgler, well I did not  get you so well but I must tell u to be carefully involving with Nigerians online. If you wanna help make sure you know her so well.

Keep well clear...she wan chop oyibo moni!

It is not a bad thing to assist some one who is in need of help,only that you need to know the truth about what she is saying,there are many people out there that is in need of such assistance

tintin, were u in Lokoja b4 ?