American girl 19, looking for friends!

My name is mandy. Please add me on facebook. I want to make Chinese friends that can tell me about china :) My Facebook address is

[email protected]

Hello Mandy -> Why Facebook? You could enlarge your networking on Expat.com itself. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: Expat-blog is not a dating website.]

MAKE ME YOUR FRIEND

chinese everywhere

hi,Cecilia,my name is Sin and i'm bron in shanghai i am familar with this damn city and very glad to meet some friend from abroad.and i am living in XuHui district ,and i am a christian,my hoppy is playing guitar and listening the rock music,my e-mail address is [email protected],if you have any trouble here just send mail to me.

Hi,Mandy, my name is Sin and i live in shanghai and born in here,i am looking for some foreinger friends to chat or whatever, if you interested in chinese i really glad to teach you,my e-mail address is [email protected] , hope you reply soon.

but how can i contact you...

Hello guys,

Just to inform you that this is an old thread.

I would suggest you all to start a new topic with an introduction on the Shanghai forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Cecilia,hope to be your friend.
Hey everyone,I would like to make friends.Also,hope to be the friends of you.
I am living in ShenZhen now.My skype is michaelliu747 and email is michaelliu747(at)gmail.com
If anyone who have the same idea to make friends,please contact with  me.Thank you.

Michael Liu

this my email id [email protected] u can msg me.....and also on facebook

hi Ceciliac , Welcome to Shanghai na.I lived in Pudong district . while you lived opposite me . :):)

Would you please advise your instant messenge like what'sapp or Line ..e.tc. i will contact w you then...

Hello im from lebanon and we can be a friends do you have watsapp or viber or pinger ??

Hi all,

Please note that this topic is quite old. :)

Regards,

David.

Hi cecillia Im jazzmine a filipina, I don't have friends in shanghai yet and I would glad to have a female friend.  I live in pudong but currently, I'm  having my vacation here in P.I. , will be back on The 3rd wk of August.  send me a message if you want to hang out with me. it's 15219938034

@ jazz.jazzmine:

David wrote:

Hi all,

Please note that this topic is quite old. :)

Regards,

David.

Hi! How long are you going to be in shanghai for? My names Zoe. I am 21 years old and I'm from Boston. I will be in shanghai from september to november and would like to meet some friends as well. If you are still in shanghai during that time period, maybe we can hang out!

Zoe

Hello Zoe,

as this is an old thread I would suggest you all to start a new topic with on the Shanghai forum.

Regards,

Francesca

Hi Cecilia
wow, I guess you've already made tons of friends here hah. I'm new to shanghai to, 21 years old. I've found a job in shanghai and now trying to find a place and some friends. would you be so kind?I might not help in knowing shanghai but I do can speak the native language there. Feel free to contact me: 13942042425

hi

Any introduction > Anna666 ?

Thank you :)

[moderated: not a dating website.]

[moderated: off topic.]

[Moderated: Expat-Blog is not a dating website pls]

hi i am israr

Hi soussitounsi,

Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,

David.

Looking for a good American lady in Shanghai to be a friend

Dear
Where are you now 😍😍😍😍

HI..IM FROM, INDIA WOULD U LIKE TO B MY FRIEND

Hi Mask1 and samchina,

A small introduction of yourself will be the most welcome :)

Thanks

Priscilla
Expat.com team

P.S: Avoid posting in Caps lock, this mean shouting.

[Moderated: This forum is note a dating website.]

I am Andy, 30 years old,  live in Shanghai city now.
I am technical engineer.

I want to be your friend because
    - I want to improve my English oral skill
    - Make more friend from the global
    - Know more culture of other countries.

Of course, you can learn Chinese culture and language from me。
The key point is we can enjoy sport during weekend...

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

Hi i m riya from india. 27yrs.....

[Moderated: use the private message pls]

hy how are you  :)

hey  and my name is palladin

Hi palladin,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A little introduction will be highly appreciated.

How can we help you?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

[Moderated: Off topic.]

its my qq number 2262763828

Hey there, my name is felix..Nice to meet you!!!I've been working in fashion industry..what are you doing here in shanghai?

Closed