American girl 19, looking for friends!

Hi, I am Cecilia. I come from Minnesota in the United States. I am here as an au pair and would like to have some friends. I don't know one soul in this city so I am getting lonely. Contact me if you are interested! :)

hi , which city are you in . are you looking for someone to show you around . i could .

I am living on the west side of Shanghai. Where are you from? How old are you?

:)

Hi,Cecilia! You can call me Carl.I am living,working in Nanning, you can chat with me through msn:[email protected] or skype:zjc2008685 or QQ:411800167. Happy to get in touch with you!

Hi! Thanks, will do :)

I'm in the southwest of Shanghai. I think it is not too far from you.

Yes, not so far. I will message you :)

hey there Ceciliac,

so how long will you be in shanghai? I am Darren. I just moved to Shanghai this year for work.

Feel free to msg me.

If you need, I can recommend some places you can check out.

Hi! Thanks a lot.
Do you have a cell phone number?
:)

Hey there, I'm Sean.  I'm originally from Arizona and I've been in China for about 3 months, working as a teacher.  I live in Wuxi which is just northwest of Shanghai, and occasionally I'll take the train there on the weekends to hang out.  Let me know if you'd like to grab lunch or a drink sometime.  Hope you're enjoying China so far!

Hi Sean, so you are English teacher in high school or any Wuxi university?

Cindy

Nope, I actually teach at a private kindergarten in the city.  So what do you do in Suzhou?

Hi there Cecilia I`m from Nanchang which is 6-7 hours away from Guangzhou.I`ve been to Guangzhou many times coz I have to use that airport.Its a nice city.Oh I`m a student here...I had some friends from America but they left town in a heartbeat so I would love to chat...I`m FD by the way...here`s my qq:1157431152.I`m sure it would be tough to get settled there but everybody can adjust, It just takes some time and patience and "patience" is the key word if you know what I mean.

Hi Cecilia,

Hw are you doing ? This is Mano from India staying at zhongshan park...... I do feel lonely overhere we can meet up and have some fun....

Hi,

Just a token of advice. Be careful to choose the right people to make friends.

Best regards,
Prashant

Hi Cecilia,

I am in your shoes, from Texas.  Let's meet up!!  I don't have a cell phone yet though, so send me a message!

prashant_ wrote:

Hi,

Just a token of advice. Be careful to choose the right people to make friends.

Best regards,
Prashant

Yes celi you should careful of the people who gives free advices because they are one who does the stuff................

why is it that the majority that  have replied is male lol, thats so funny,

I know!!!! Hahahaha!

pubcrawlshanghai.com runs a crawl that draws a good deal of expats thursday nights, many of them students around your age.

Romeolo888 wrote:

That was the reason why I said what I said. Some people got offended because they thought they might lose their chance...

Best regards

prashant_ wrote:
Romeolo888 wrote:

That was the reason why I said what I said. Some people got offended because they thought they might lose their chance...

Best regards

Dear,

No need say give advices, i guess people are wise to think n they know what is correct n what not....... So, i feel people who flirt they do all these stupid things isn't it buddies ???

Hi,
I want to find a firend in Shanghai, I want to improve my english, and also we can play together what you want.
My cell phone is 13306193119
Thanks a lot!
BRs!

Paul

hey~I am glad to make friends with you!!I am a chinese girl ,and I am 18 year- old.I live in pudong.Maybe I can show you around some interesting places in shanghai~~

i feel the samething as you do..maybe we can be friend if you want too...if you interested add my msn:[email protected]

I meet your profile today
wish u everything well-done here

Hi Cecilia
I'm Jaume from Spain, I'm 28 years old, I just arrived to China i'm living during the week in Hangzhou dn during the weekends in Shanghai, I hope Everything is fine for you and we can meet one day in Shanghai,
kisses

hello,my name is tangshaoyuan i am also living on the west side of shanghai,I hope Everything is fine for you ,wish we can be friends,my skype:tsy0071  msn:[email protected]

Hello,

i saw that you can speaking french, sounds good... so i think now you meet some people here...how is going on around here ? Everything is alright to you? How about your aupair here?... the children are nice?

Keep in touch soon ,

Bye

Hello :)

I'm 23 year old NZr in China, not far from Shanghai, I go there sometimes, my QQ is 1370296501 welcome to add me and have a chat!

hi..i am kevin.
wanna make friend with u if u r interested.
me:asian guy work alone in shanghai.
love to make new friends.
hope to hear from u soon
my msn:[email protected]
cheers
kevin

hello

my name is tangshaoyuan ,you can call me tang
very glad to  see your post on this forum
it seems you will leave shanghai soon,but doesn't matter
my skype is tsy0071,msn is [email protected]
wish to be your friend ,and talking through skype or msn oneday.

thank you very much

I am in Shanghai.. and Looking for some friends. contact: [email protected]

It's pretty safe to say you will not be lonely anymore with all the offers!:D

HELLO MY NAME IS ISRAEL AGYAPONG. I AM FROM GHANA. I SAW YOUR PROFILE AND WAS MUCH CONVINCED.I RUSHED UP TO CONTACT YOU.HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

Hello israel55 -> Can you please lower your caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi all. i'm quite new here in sh, came here last 3 weeks ago and planning to stay here for 6-12 months for studies. I'm currently learning chinese language and my chinese is very poor. I live in yangpu district so if anyone is interested feel free to contact me. i'll leave my contact details here. See you and have a nice day.

[Moderated: Not a dating website]

My wife and i decided to relocate in Shanghai where she is from after having lived in different countries (Ireland, Texas - U.S., Austria). We would love to meet new friends coming from all over the world to extend our circle of friends. We love to go out and invite people at home and cook for them. We hope to hear from you very soon.

Cedric and Jenny

Hi, Ceciliac,

This is Trevor, I'm here in Beijing for seven years. And I've been to Shanghai twice. It's a nice city. Hope you enjoy life there. Glad to know you. QQ:695498477

Closed