Cheap but good hotel or apartment in riyadh

hi..
i m going to riyadh next week,plan to stay in hotel overthere but when i check online the hotel price is expensive,anybody can suggest good hotel apartment with cheaper price below sar250?
thank you

Here's a link that may be of help.  Many of the hotels are very nice and about half the price you're paying.

Good luck!

you can easily find a guest house that will give you a single room and bath for SR 120 per day. they are clean and well maintained.

Well, there are few hotels in dabbab road where single room costs you about 80Riyals per day and the other types of single rooms with attached bath room and a separate kitchen costs you around 120-150 Riyals per day. If you want on a monthly basis, they will give you some discount.

They are cheap, good and convenient for transport and good Restaurants around in a walkable distance.

thank you all,if possible i want to stay at olaya road near holiday inn qsar,need to go there for exam,but holiday inn is too expensive.

there are plenty of similar guest houses in that locality for between SR 100-120 per day accommodation

nomie wrote:

thank you all,if possible i want to stay at olaya road near holiday inn qsar,need to go there for exam,but holiday inn is too expensive.

The Dabbab road where I said you get the hotels cheaper earlier was just 10 to 15 minutes drive from Olayya Road.

ooh..ok,thanks :)

nomie wrote:

ooh..ok,thanks :)

You r welcome . Happy to know it's helped you.........:o