What are your Favorite Restaurants in Delhi?

What are your Favorite Restaurants in Delhi?
I'd love to hear.
-Chef Sandy

I like Home food.I have Travelled a lot in last 2 yrs.Pandara Road is a good place to be at.

Pandra Road?  Is that the name of a restaurant?

Thst the place where there are quite a few good resturants......I can take u there..and hey teach u hindi for a good dinners at ur place.

Are u on line i mean can we chat on yahoo or icq

yes dear,

there are many good restaurants here in delhi.  some are in the name of col. kabab, kfc, pizza hut and others too.

there are many, you can hav taste of many restaurants, small and big.

first u be ready for that.  when u meet in person, i will tell u everything and all.

see u
take care

rajan

I think we can skip kfc and pizza hut.

yes dear, we can go for kfc or pizza hut......

and we can also go for others..

No, no, no!!! I have a professional reputation to uphold.  I don't go to KFC, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, etc.

Sandy, for Indian food try out Park BaluchI in  Gurgaon or Hauz Khas Deer Park . Actually all 4/5 Star hotels have Indian speciality restaurants which are all very good. Over the years with liquor licenses available to most restaurats, star hotels have lost thier novelity but the food there is usually good. Chor Bizarre is another very good chain. Claridges hotel has a good restaurant by the name of Dhaba. You can message me.
Delhi/Gurgaon is a delight for tandoori and punjabi food. Enjoy the hot spice food and keep lots of antaacid tablets handy :-)

Thanks for the scoop!

WELL,
FOR ITALIEN FOOD... CHEK OUT BIG CHILL-KHAN MARKET, KAILASH COLONY , OR SELECT MALL AT SAKET.......ITS AWESOME!!!!!

Hi rashirrr,

Can you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum.

Thank you very much. :)

hey sandra,

american : american diner,ihc
greek : greek, opp deer park,safdarjung
italian : little italy
indian : colnels kebabs

others:
rolls : khan chacha, khan market
sandwiches and bakery : big chill

enjoy ur stay in delhi

arush mahajan

i like italian so i go to italian restaurants...there is an awesome rest in defence colony...u have to eat out thea..even i know the chef ...hes my friend.....but thats so expensive rest fo me....otherwise as a teenager i often go to mcdonald coz its cheap...lol:)

Khan chacha is good for rolls try it out

Just had dinner at Amour in Hauz Khas village the other night.  Really nice food and atmosphere.  Lodi Garden restaurant is also very nice.

anyone tried Barbeque Nation in CP?