Hairdresser-cairo

Djayassin wrote:

Hi, anyone knows a really good hairdresser in London ?? Thx

What part of London? I currently live in North London. Hairdressers are very expensive here ! for my short hair I paid £71 just for a cut and blow dry a few months ago, I now go to a place in Wood Green now, no appointment needed and under £15 for same as above. It really does depend on what part of London you are in

I will be staying at tooley street london bridge dnt actually know this is north or what

Djayassin wrote:

I will be staying at tooley street london bridge dnt actually know this is north or what

That is other side of the city from me but there are lots of Supercuts all over London, best thing is to do an internet search for them as there are many around London and as I said they are very reasonable in comparison to most Hairdressers here.Not sure if I would be breaking the rules by putting addresses of them here so can always send via a private message if that will help you
Kind Regards
Angie

Hey there Ladies, if you could be in the neighborhood of Sheikh Zayed, you should try the Royal Spa, this is not a commercial, it's a nice place with highly qualified hairdressers, I am just sharing my observation, as I live within the same compound, and I have a daily headache for finding a place to park my car around the Spa...lol

I am looking for a good hairdresser too i need to do a pixie haircut and i can't find a professional one to do such a tricky haircut. So many recommended heidi and i called for appointment but she is so busy and her assistances are the only available. My question is, should i go for her assistant or should i look for someone elese?

What about European hairdressers in Egypt? Aren't they professional? Should I try Heidi for highlights or skip?

did u find someone professional?

Heidi personally? or one of the girls at the salon?

DinaHussein wrote:

I am looking for a good hairdresser too i need to do a pixie haircut and i can't find a professional one to do such a tricky haircut. So many recommended heidi and i called for appointment but she is so busy and her assistances are the only available. My question is, should i go for her assistant or should i look for someone elese?

found one?

Hello there sarakady,

Please be patient, if somebody has any any clue, that member will surely reply  :)

cheers,
Bhavna

why not go to Mohamed El soghayar salon... they are professional

Hello does anyone know of a cheap hairdresser that also shaves and is good with cutting short hair styles in cairo or giza? Im planning on living here in egypt. Been here just have one problem. Mix gender. I heard the barbershops does not do female hair. So I kinda need help please.