What is the best bar,club, or bub for night life in amman?

i been in amman for about 3 weeks and visited some clubs that i didnt realy like, can any one advise please...

Hi simply_fun, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will give you some advice on good places you can visite in Amman.

All the best,
Christine

hope so, Thx

simply_fun, Go and try the G-club and resturant, its the most amazing place in amman, i love the music,the food the quality of people inside, they have alot of restriction to keep a good standard,.....have fun

Thx ezabela, where its located?

Its located arround the 7th circle in swefeah area opposite pizza hut, its in the BMW showroom street, i dont know the street name, but i think the above is more than enough to get you there, if you asked any taxi driver he will take you there,
i think reservation is a must

iam planing to go to the G-club tonight if any body intrested we can go as a groub,

Thank you very much EZABELA, you are realy helpful, i ll be there tonight for sure, but i hope it will be as great as you described, just one last help!!! the reservation number plsssssssss

Hi,
You can go to Fashion Cafe & restuarant , its amazing , its in abdoun

I wana thank you Ezabela again, I spend the best time ever last night in the G since I been in Amman, it's like iam in europ, you were 100% correct about this place,

Thx gatesnet, I'll check it out

This is sound like fun to G-club,Is it Just food ,bar ? I am saying can I go alone ? or it is all groups ?
Ezabela if u don't mind we can go together ?

kalamir, its a bub, a lounge, a club and  a resturant with a great DJ, I realy loved it, they allowed me in on thursday without  resrvation, but they confirmed that next time reservation is required...

hey Simply_Fun I know its abit late but u might wanna check
51 Switch club its a really nice one, also FLOW is o.k
I am a native Jordanian girl, if u want we can hang out together id be more than happy to show ya around :)

Take Care

Hi Daniya , where is 51 switch club ?

Hey Guys,
thanks all for your helpful information, As I've tried many hotels here in jordan. and found out that they are sucks. I think I'll try G-club then will be trying 51 Switch club.

facebook.com/event.php?eid=174941605861342&index=1
HOLLYWOOD / New Year's Event 2011

and please always check the Events tab for our full program

check out ..:D:P

It's a very classy club, i think they have their own fan page on Facebook, look it up ^^

hello everyone.. i m new here from america and i was looking for a nice club to go to on new years.  any one can suggest anything to me or maybe show me around thank you for your time.

heey guys   ,,  im new here and new in amman  .. since 2 months only  , was in dubai  and i moved now 2 amman .. looking for good nightlife here , i tried 2 ask some ppl but no 1 helps me  .. even i ased about G-club but they told me it was good and now theres some better places soo ur heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp plzzzZzz  :D

Hello Tariq and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you start a new topic on Amman forum? This thread is dated 2010.;)

Harmonie.:)

hmmmmm u want me to  ...  its ok i`ll  :D

[Moderated: no free ads please]

hey everyone...why dont u try Trader Vic's at the Regency palace Hotel....amazing nights and salsa evenings..!!

i went there last week  ,, its amazing ,, and also really nice ppl 2 have a night with  .. yaaa u wright  :)

HI 2 ALL any one can advice where to go to dance without high cover charge at the entrance  and also decent place
I went with my gf to a club was full of drunk guys and no couples we left in no time
thanks and have a great holidays.

Anyone knows where is the best “ Hip Hop” night club here in town?

Hello guys,

Happy New Year to all,

Is there anyone interested to go out tonight?

hello ))

I am in Amman, I just arrived today...I want to go clubs or Pub tonight..which place is good ? Any body want to go with me ?

hi guys..

i am here on a holiday and wanna freak out.. any good place to hang out or party...
please suggest ..

Hi,

If you find something good then tell me also because I am here for next 3 days only.

Hi,
I am planning a party weekend to Amman are you still available to hang out. This will be around 2nd or 3rd week of JUNE.
Thank You
Dev

Hi I am going to amman for 3 days from 19 to 21 May if someone can hind up with my to shower me amman

hey ...you can go  to 1. living room 2.circle three 3. H2O(swefeyah) ..
The last one is so nice

Thanks

Hi guys I'm in Amman for today and tomorrow and leaving Friday night. Anyone who wanna party up ? Amman club or bar? maybe the ones by Dead Sea ?? let me know :P

hello , any activities during the weekend ?

Hi,
Is G-Club still the best !! ?
if there is anything better or very high class, please tell us ... ! ??

Iam visiting the G club this week. any one interested to come with me

G club