New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Netherlands forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Netherlands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi everyone, I'm from the Philippines.  I just moved here last month and currently living in The Hague with my boyfriend.  I look forward to meet new friends and find job in this beautiful country The Netherlands.

Cheers!

I am Eleni from Corfu Greece

Hi Everyone,
I am from Italy and I mode to Amsterdam about 6 months ago. I look forward to meet new people in the city.

cheers

My name is Barbara - I will be living and working in Amsterdam for couple of months - I am from Harare in Zimbabwe

Hi,

I am from Spain and I live in Rotterdam. I look forward to meet new people in the city.

Regards,

Raúl

My name is Wondimu Amado.am from Ethiopia. am interested in Netherland.

Hi sheela here. Im here in eindhoven, kinda far from where you live. Im from philippines too. And its my first time to be here,

Greetings everyone!
I'm Kristy and I am an international masters student from Canada/Finland looking for a part-time job during my study. :D

Hi Everyone!
I'm Cloe from the Philippines. It has always been my dream to work and live in Netherlands. You see, my interest in living in Netherlands started when I was a little girl, my dad brought home this miniature Delft blue house from KLM. I love that miniature house so much.
Back then, I daydream about how it would feel like to live in those houses and wear wooden shoes.  Now as an adult, I still daydream about living in Netherlands one day..  But how?  it n close to impossible to attain that dream.. Could anyone enlighten me, please? is it really that hard for a non EU/EEA resident to find a job in the Netherlands?

I am Chinese, living in the Hague.

Hi, i am Daniel, a South African who is relocating to the Netherlands with my boyfriend, in March 2016. Starting a new job, and will be living in Utrecht.

Hello all -
American being moved to The Netherlands (Dordrecht) for work.  I will try it out for 6-month, and if all goes well my wife will join me permanently!

Hello, my husband and are considering moving to the Netherlands for his job in September 2016. We would do it sooner but have to finish a house remodel which is in progress.  We will likely end up in either Amersfoort or Eindhoven based on which company he goes to work for.

We are in our 30s, no children and have 2 dogs and 2 cats.

Hi All! I am indonesian living in Delft. Anyone in this forum lives in delft? Let me know :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no free ads please + post in the classifieds > Music classes in the Netherlands section

Hello friends,
I am Siva, From India - Bangalore. Living in Amstelveen.Moved to Netherlands for IT Work.

Hi everyone!

I'm Finnish girl and moved to the Netherlands about two months ago! I'm living in Middelburg with my Dutch boyfriend. Anyone else lives here or somewhere near? Would love to meet new people and make friends :)

Hi everyone i am from philippines and currently living in amsterdam!!! Im glad to be here..

Hi everyone,

My name is Akshat ,I come from India and have been living in Europe from past few years. Recently ,I moved to Amsterdam for my new job and would like to make a new social circle here. I am looking for people who like to hang out for a coffee or a beer or just for a walk around the city.

if you are a kind of person who likes to make new friends feel free to reply.

Akshat,

all the best for all how live in Netherlands.

Hi!

I am moving from Edinburgh to Rotterdam in May and would like to know some people before I arrive! Very keen on socials/sport/creative things!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=576152

Thanks!

Closed