New members of the Myanmar forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Myanmar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Myanmar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Myanmar forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

I am interested working and living in Myanmar. Could anyone advise which are good companies to approach ( local or foreign ) for senior management level.

Thank you and best regards,
Rachman Kuswendi

@Rachman Kuswendi

I suggest that you undertake a Google search for companies and then contact them about work.

mingalar ba ....i have  a  burmese boyfriend . i just want  to ask  if u knew  any lot  or  house and  lot  for  sale   and  an eatery  stall   in  the  vicinity of mawlamyine mon  state  myanmar......  kindly send  me details   please  thanks .....  i knew  its  not common  but if  it can be  paid in  installment  basis  it would be  better thanks  so  much ......get in touch **,,,, key zu tin  bade

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hello everyone,

I am Alice,and I grew up in Yangon.
Would like to make new friends :D

Hi everybody!

My name is Camille, I am a French student in the field of Human Rights. I have been fascinated about Myanmar for a couple of years now and I'm planning to do an internship there.

Would you have any advice on how to find an intern position with an NGO working in Myanmar? A local insight would be extremely useful ;)

In any case, I would be glad to hear about your experiences there!

Thanks!

Bonjour Camilla Como sava? Glad to hear that ull be going to Myanmar for ur intern I haven't been der yer but my fiancé and most of my Friend r Burmese . So far u can check this site for the intern matter

.....https://www.work.com.mm/en/jobs-mm/all/ngo-ingo-non-profit/

Have u got a place to stay already? I'm sorry I joined expat.com n joined in s Myanmar community to learn more about Myanmar even though  I'm residing here in Singapore right now ... I have a French employer so I can speak just a bit of a French but I'm learning to keep up with them I'll be visiting Myanmar before the year ends ...hope to see u der ....nways u can contact this person Her name is MA SU . In case u need to find a place to stay for the time ull be staying in Myanmar .... She's helping me to find a house or a lot ....she will be a good help ...... Take care ....merci for ur missive... Goodluck 😀

Call me 8

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

this site is very useful

Hello All,

I'm Anand from India. I came to Yangon in the 1st week of August. Seems like a very good place to be. Currently I'm staying in Pansodan area. Let me know if someone needs anything. I'll be glad to help.

Regards,
Anand Subramanian.

Hello everyone,

I have landed Myanmar last week. Eager to know and meet people out here :)

Regards,
Prakshal

I am Jac from Singapore.
Newbie here popping by just to say Hi... :)

Plan to travel over to Myanmar in 2 weeks time.  Searching for opportunities.....
Any SGrean need me tapao anything over.... lol

Hi guys,

I am new here. But would like to do business in Myanmar. I would like to bring in something that people would like to have it here in Myanmar.

I am flying in next week. How are u?

Hi hi hi!

Greetings from Berlin!

My name is Natasha, i am russian and I´m thinking about moving to Yangon as my boyfriend  has got a new job there. In this context a few questions:
1) is it safe there? what about medical services?
2) and the most important one - does anybody know where i can find a job??
I'm quite well educated (3 Master degrees from Russia and France, e.g. in intercultural management or international communication) with already a couple of professionell experience in the management of different events or projects.
I have fluent language skills in four languages (Russian, English, French and German) and am a very energetic and motivated person.

so please give me some tips or just let me know how it´s going over there!,-)

Hi all,

Just landed in yangon on Monday, any malaysian or sg-ian around?

I am from Singapore and interested to work and teach in Myanmar. I am working in the apparel industry. Could anyone advise which are good companies to approach ( local or foreign ) for senior management level and where I can teach merchandising.

Hello everyone.I am from myanmar and grew up in Yangon.But I am wishing to move to scotland but I don't know how to start.Hope all of you can give me any advice.Nice to meet  all and really want to make friends with all of you.

Hi, i'm kiara from italy, I came in yangon for working, I search samebody that want to share the house with me....I already have the hause..please contact me if you are interestin
Keep in tuch

Hi thanks for adding me   I went to myanmar back in 2008 was the most  interesting   2 weeks I had . Meet important people.    .. one funny thing I got to do was  eat a plate of  greens .. 82  mouth fulls. A bit of a mission

Dear Gozillaj,

Hi i just saw your post here and read you are planing to move to myanmar. have you already come to myanmar and start working.

I am a Sri Lankan and am currently living and working in Vietnam, same as you am attached to the textile industry again like you i am also planing to come to Myanmar.

Could you please give me some advice of the place and the industry and the locations of the factories.

looking forward to hearing from you

Regards

Ramesh

Dear Anand,

Hope you still in myanmar and doing well,

I am looking for people to give me advice in the garments sector looking to come for making and also buying garments thats is for exporting purpose.

Could you assist me please.

also would like to know about reasonable accommodation transport and food

Rregards / Ramesh

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please post your offer under the Jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello kayson, I just sent my CV to your mail.Looking forward your rely.

Hey everyone! Quinn here. I'm a high school teacher that just signed on to come to Myanmar starting in August. I'm incredibly excited about it. I look forward to interacting with you all on here.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640237

Thanks!

Closed