New members of the Mozambique forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Mozambique forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Mozambique if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Mozambique forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

hi everyone
my name is Shingirai Antonio from Zimbabwe. i have a  degree in RETAIL MANAGEMENT, married and i am looking for a job so that i can take care of my familly. i am a big Manchester united fan.

Yes brother welcome
You would surely get good job
Best of luck

thank you for the encouragement.

Hi everyone. My name is Simba. I'm into construction and working here in Moz. I really want to grow my professional and social network. Anyone interested in construction, estate development and leisure please contact me.

Hi me and my family we would like to start a new life in Mozambique

SimbaC wrote:

Hi everyone. My name is Simba. I'm into construction and working here in Moz. I really want to grow my professional and social network. Anyone interested in construction, estate development and leisure please contact me.

Hii there,

Good Afternoon,

My name is chandan kashyap, I also work in one Construction and Building Material company as a Branch Manager. I have moved to Nacala just now. previously was working in Tete from 1.6 years in same company.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share your contact infos only in private (click on the member's avatar to access their profile, and click on the 'send a message' button on top of their profile)

Chaitanya, Indian, MBA HR, M.A. Psychology, & Himalayan Tradition Meditation Trainer, got offer from Beira, Mozambique to join in week's time.

I'm John,a Nigerian will be moving to Nampula mozambique next month and i will be coming with human hair and wigs

I'm coming for business

Hello,
I am from Kenya and i will be posted in Mozambique probably in mid November by the company i work for.I will be new there and i dont know a lot of things there.

Hi guys, my name is Paty, I'm a student doing accounting, 25years old, hope you all have a nice day.

Hi everyone, my name is Olivia Madsen and I'm from Provo Utah. At University, one of my classes is doing a development project focused on Mozambique and we are trying to learn more about the country from people that have actually lived there. I'm excited to meet all of you!

Hello
I am Caroline Mukuwapasi, a Zimbabwean based in Mozambique since 2014. A teacher by profession and currently studying Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resources Management with MANCOSA. I am currently teaching at Willow International School Maputo. Interested in establishing a good international school and also venturing into the world of commerce.

Hi Everyone.
My name is Trung Nguyen. I'm from Viet Nam. I have experience about Information Technology and i work with something like server, network device ....
i have been living in Maputo, Moz.
Nice to meet you all.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640236

Thanks!

Closed