New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Denmark forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Denmark if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello fello Expats and local Danes,

I am considering to accept a job in Denmark and am browsing online to search for cost of living in Denmark. I will first read the forum before starting to ask questions.

I hope to meet some of you in the near future in Denmark.

Kind regards,

James.

Hello,

Thank you, i recently reached Denmark and looking forward to explore more.

Thank you,
Raul

Hello everybody!
My name is Matteo, I'm 23 and I come from Italy. I moved to Denmark 4 days ago as I'll start studying at DTU in the end of this month. I'm looking for new friends and people to share this new avventure with. I hope I'll have the chance to meet you all soon. Thanks

Matteo

I moved to Denmark and for now don't have any English speaking friends here. Would like to meet new people.
I'm also looking for a person who can help us and stay with our dog (basenji) for two days from 16th till 18th of September, while we are not home. You can stay in our house. We have a fenced garden, so you don't have to walk with the dog, just let her out, when she wants and feed twice a day.

Hello fellows,

I am considering to accept a job in Denmark and am browsing online to search for cost of living in Denmark. I will first read the forum before starting to ask questions.

I hope to meet some of you in the near future in Denmark.

Kind regards,

Hello,
Moving to Odense DK is on my agenda over the next 18 months. I have a young family and have many questions regarding work and settling in. How does everyone generally find setting in? Any words on Odense specifically?
An Australian connection would be fantastic.
Kind regards
Sarah

Hello,
Just came to Denmark recently to join my husband whose Danish.
I hope to make friends and meet people from different cultures.
Kind regards
Jolezya

Hello all,

I moved to Denmark as part of internal training for my company, so will be spending about 6 months here.

I hope to meet some of you in the near future in Denmark

Kind regards

Hi,
My name is agustin I´m 22 years old, I´m italian and currently I´m living in Uruguay.
I´m going to study in denmark next january and I´m a little nervous because I don´t know what to expect.

Thanks for reading :)

Hello peeps,

Great introduction forum here, i have been in Denmark for about 5 months now, living in Odense, recently started my Danish language classes. I am keen to meet newbies like myself from here and share experiences. @ Sarah Due, Odense is a wonderfully quiet city.

Where are you from?

Hi..I just moved here two days ago and I need friends

Hi,
I moved here from Sweden last year. But I'm Chinese. I'm trying to make friends here. Job is hard without Danish unless you are willing to work on inconvenient hours. I know a guy working as a bartender.

Hello! I have an opportunity to move to Aarhus for work and looking for as much information I can on other expats' experiences there. I'll be in Aarhus 6 Dec - 12 Dec checking out the city and my company's offices, but would love other suggestions or to grab coffee/beer/whatever with other folks who have already made the leap!

Hej allesammen  :D

My name is Dea and I'm from Croatia. I'm 20 years old and I came to Denmark 1 and a half years ago to study Multimedia Design and Communication in the small city of Kolding - best decision of my life.
The first year was extremely fun as there are a lot of international students in Denmark.
I'm moving to Aarhus next month where I'm going to do my Top-Up in Digital Concept Development and I'm sooo excited. Things are just getting better, I have a job, I'm enjoying my studies and I met some of the most amazing people.
Of course the first step is always the hardest but it is so worth it. Your life could change forever - I'm falling in love with this country everyday.

Med venlig hilsen,
Dea  :heart:

Hello am looking to do an MBA program next year,any university suggestions?

Mange Tak!

https://www.finduddannelse.dk/soeg/mba- … cgodT8IDMg

/Nellie

Thank you

Hej...:)

Dear All Expats and local Danes,

I am Nuwan Dissanayaka from Sri lanka married with 3 beautiful kids, highly skilled IT professional with more than 9 year of experience in excellent problem solving and inter-personal skills, who is committed to working in a fast moving, highly competitive and challenging environment. As a highly self-motivated individual and an exceptional team player, I am able to use my knowledge, experience and Proactiveness to successfully achieve objectives within stated constraints.

I have gain experience in Application Support and System Administration catering the best customer satisfaction, I have gained extensive knowledge and experience in working with multi-cultural and multi-tiered business teams at a local as well as a global level, by working on cross-functional and cross-market projects.

In addition, my post-graduate studies and work in United Kingdom have empowered me with additional insight, knowledge and experience that assist me in performing above par in carrying out my duties and responsibilities.

I' am willing to relocate myself for challenging opportunity in Denmark.

I hope some one will be able to help me to find suitable carrier opportunity in Denmark so that i could start a new life in worlds most happiest country.

Yours Sincerely,
Nuwan Dissanayaka

Hello nuwandis,

Welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is mainly for introduction of new members.

For your job search, maybe you could check the Jobs in Denmark section of the website and see if there's an opportunity for you.

Cheers,
Jaisan ;)

Hello Jaisan,

Thanks for the kind help.

Regards,
Nuwan

Hi all!

Moved to Denmark 3 days back! I am originally from India, now a US Cotizen, have also lived in London and Hong Kong. Avid tennis player, and love hiking. Into my American sports ~ die hard NY Giants and NY Mets fan, as well as the Syracuse Orange.

Keen to connect and network.

Thanks!
- Ashok

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640220

Thanks!

Closed