New members of the Botswana forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Botswana forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Botswana if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Botswana forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

Thank you sir hope we are welcomed and our life will never be the same  from Job seeking .

Regards

Alright,thus later on I get in touch with you for further details

Greetings/ Dumela rra:

It is a pleasure to meet others here.  I am a North American, looking to move to Botswana, with initiatives to learn more about the country in order to respectively contribute towards the community there.  **

On a personal note, I performed extensive research of my genetic background and would like to return to the land of my ancestors in South Africa/Botswana. I am humbled to learn and grow within the culture, business environment and processes.

Thank you for taking time to read my post.  I am looking forward to connecting with others.  **

Re tlaa bonana!

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose services on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yeah! You will find us here in Botswana, Nice country

Am a Telugu person from Vizag, AP, India. Looking forwArdvto meet Telugu speaking persons at Francistown.

Hello everyone

Hi everyone,

@ Thatayaone Dibe, welcome on board  :)

Are you looking forward to move to Botswana ? Maybe you could share a few words about your expatriation project.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi All

I was born in Zimbabwe, moved to South Africa at a young age, and moved to the UK when I was 25 - only to return 5 years later, after missing Africa.
I am now based in Pretoria, and own and run a business which grows, sells and installs instant lawn.
Recent orders from Botswana tell me there is a strong demand for Lawn there.
I am a classic entrepreneur, and would relish the opportunity of moving to Botswana.  I have been there several times, and love everything about the place, and the people.

In SA, I have been the victim of violent crime all too often, and fear for what is unfolding here.

Time has come to make a drastic, but exciting move, I think!

I have not researched whether South Africans are welcome to move there, and neither have I done any homework on what will be required to start a business there.

Can I buy/rent a small farm (with water) somewhere near Gaborone?  How much should I expect to pay for, say 20 HA?

Any help or thoughts welcome....

Hello everyone, im Elsie from Botswana ans would like to be an expat also. i joint this group/forum here tolearn about expatx and how it works and how to become one as i love travelling and learning new cultures and traditions. i also am interested in their business adventures especially youth focused busineses and see and learn on how thei do their thing.

thanks for welcoming  Julien

Greetings,

Iam Puro from Tanzania. A medical student will soon graduate I am looking forward to practice my medical career in Botswana.

Any information to make my wish a reality will be highly appreciated i.e Internship Programs etc

Thanks

Hello everyone, I'm Sophie from Kenya, i love Botswana n i would love to live there but the problem is how can i get a job?I'm a secretary by professional

Hi everyone am Robert Stopey from Lilongwe Malawi and I want to find a job there. I have the following qualifications:primary school teaching certificate and best recruit certificate in paramilitary college. So I I shall be thankful if I get help here.what do I do please help!

Hello everyone and welcome.

Please note that this thread is only meant for the introduction of "New Members". If you are looking for a job, i suggest you drop an advert in the proper section of the website : Jobs in Botswana.

Thank you and all the best,
Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640212

Thanks!

Closed