New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Algeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Algeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi all ... Il hère  algeria i love m'y country

Algeria wow i miss it so much  :sosad:

:)

Hi everyone :)
I'm Meriam from the UK, married to an Algerian (living in Algeria) and planning to move to Algeria in a year or so
Any tips and advice would be really appreciated :)
Thanks  :D

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board  :)

@ Meriammw, have a look at the Living in Algeria guide, you will get all the primary information and do not hesitate to create your own topic on the Algeria forum with any question you may have, it will be easier to get some tips and advice.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi, i am english married to an algerian! Have LOADS of kids and want to move to algeria or tunisia (algeria is sooo expensive)

If any one has land or property for sale please let me know! We have been looking for YEARS unsuccessfully. 😵

Not too expensive and must have documents. I love algeria (though is a little bit crazy) and want to live there.

hi..im ashraf from tanzania ... i am on my way to algeria ,i am expecting to be there on september inshaallah
please tell me how to copy easy with algerian culture and life at all

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : off topic. Please use this thread to introduce yourself to our online community.
Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Drop adverts of rentals only in HOUSING section above. Thank you

Hi... I am an Indonesian. I am a muslim. I have an Algerian boyfriend. He is an engineer. He lives in Tlemcen. He is doing a project now, and will visit me next year.

So far there is no problem yet. Indonesia is not a priority country that people in the world want to get citizenship. He will buy ticket and hotel by himself.

May be I will ask something when I have a problem. Like, if I want to visit Algeria with his sponsor. I am not rich, he knows that. He will pay all when I visit Algeria.

Thank you

hi meriam
my sincere advice to you is to resonably reconsider moving to algeria, the economic and political situation is extremely instable, due to the fluctuations of the fossile energies and the political and social scandals that i am sure won't end for the best. i strongly hope it will be otherwise. keep a foot in your homeland...!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640205

Thanks!

Closed