Dependent visa for indian spouse

Hi,

I am an indian...I'll be getting married soon to a bangladeshi boy...on what visa should i stay in bangladesh? Is it dependent visa..?? how long can i stay there in dependent visa? Cani work there in dependent visa? Actually i am indian and i dont want to change my nationality...is there anyway i can work and stay?
I work here in kolkata in an MNC as an IT professional.
considering workpermit how long (yrs)bangladesh allow work permits to indians?

Hello Rose and welcome to Expat.com :)

I would suggest you to contact the Bengladesh Embassy in New Delhi as I am sure they will be able to answer all your questions.

If you get the info, please come back to us to share as it might be useful for other members of Expat.com also.

Good luck
Arlette

hi
Wish you best of luck !
I was born and brought up at Dhaka.
If you require, you could reciprocate with me.
I just returned from Kolkata after 2 weeks trip.

take care

Ashek

Dhaka
Email:  [email protected]

rose711 wrote:

Hi,

I am an indian...I'll be getting married soon to a bangladeshi boy...on what visa should i stay in bangladesh? Is it dependent visa..?? how long can i stay there in dependent visa? Cani work there in dependent visa? Actually i am indian and i dont want to change my nationality...is there anyway i can work and stay?
I work here in kolkata in an MNC as an IT professional.
considering workpermit how long (yrs)bangladesh allow work permits to indians?

you can apply for a NVR Seal (No visa required seal) in Deputy High Commission of Bangladesh in Kolkata, It will grant visa free multiple entry to Bangladesh until your Indian passport expiry.

Number of Indians have outsourcing station within IT in Bangladesh.Many consultants are based in Dhaka with working visa.Pls connect them suitably.
Good luck and safe endeavour.

Kind Rgds
RCH