Regarding Municipality Letter for applying CPR

Hi Everyone i would like to know the procedure for applying municipality letter in bahrain as my company asked me to submit for getting the CPR. I have already submitted the electricity bill to the company for address verification but still they are making it complicated and asking for municipality certificate one by one.

Hi,

You could do is ask your building manager to get a letter from the municipality i guess it would cost around 5BHD.

T&R

It costs 5 BD and usually building / compound managers can get this for you. 

To do it yourself would require you to go to the municipality office (whichever Governate you are in) with the original contract, your CPR, landlord CPR (Copy), wait (5 minutes to a few hours) and come out with a letter which is only valid for one month!!!

Did u get the letter?
I am facing the same issue now :(

XTang wrote:

To do it yourself would require you to go to the municipality office (whichever Governate you are in) with the original contract, your CPR, landlord CPR (Copy), wait (5 minutes to a few hours) and come out with a letter which is only valid for one month!!!

Hi,
Thanks for valuable post. Can you tell me what you mean by contract? Job contract or leasing contract?
I am in adliya so where i have to go? Dont know the address :(

Waqas47 wrote:
XTang wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for valuable post. Can you tell me what you mean by contract? Job contract or leasing contract?
I am in adliya so where i have to go? Dont know the address :(

Hi Waqas
Xtang is referring to the lease contract.
For Adliya, I assume it is the Capital Municipality. - I am not sure though. Apologies in advance.

Thanks Farhaz for replying. Its really pain in the butt.
I call municipality office manama. And they said As its not on my name and I dont have contract( living on sharing). So All i need a letter of authorization from landlord. I got letter and submitted to HR but she said need a letter :(..

Some companies can be rigid. A friend of mine faced this situation and finally had to get the lease agreement transferred to his name to resolve this. Not the ideal situation when you are sharing, but something to think about.

But if the municipality says a letter from the landlord is adequate, then why don't you try to convince your HR. She must be just following a standard formula and is obviously not thinking out of the box.

Hello there I would like to ask after I go to the municipality office what should I request for? And what are the documents I have to take with me hoping to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you