RECEIVED: Your Account is Disabled Message....without any warning

I got the shock of my life 15 mins ago.... when I tried loading expat-blog website and received:

Your Account is Disabled Message....
Expat-blog is not a dating website.

I got the assumption someone has me banned over something that I didnt know I did.
Not a pm from a moderator/admin over this too.

And the surprising thing is that.... NOW.... I can resume normally. And not a word or explanation as well.

This begs the question whether:
1) There is something error with expat-blog system
2) Someone banned me and unbanned me. After looking more carefully.
3) Just my luck...

Someone else experienced this on the forum?

Yes this happens to me a lot. Julien explained it was a server issue thing as the ip address is not always recognised, especially if you are using mobile or something like bolt.
I normally get round it by going to Expat.com main site and accesing the forums like I have to answer this post today.
Best thing to do is contact the moderators directly so they can get their team of experts to sort it out.

Unless of course you are using as a dating website then I wish you luck!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Internet bug
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Internet bug

You can also get bans for repeating yourself. :D

This is a forum glitch that was supposed to have been cured, but it clearly still happens from time to time.
Hopefully the new site will see a final end to it.

Aaakkk...me too!!
I sent text to Luke last night and almost got a heart attack because of the reason...
Geez...how can a rude girl like me use this site as a dating site?

Wow...i am not the only one..glad to know

I am sending the message over and over again as the glitch keeps preventing the site from loading so I refresh and eventually it is sent, all of them.

aabie ryan wrote:

how can a rude girl like me use this site as a dating site?

Just keep sending me the usual PMs. :D

HAHA.... Glad to know... I am not the only one getting the message

"Expat-blog is not a dating website"

Fred wrote:
aabie ryan wrote:

how can a rude girl like me use this site as a dating site?

Just keep sending me the usual PMs. :D

Yeaah rite!!
If invitations to do toys shopping together or let our kids play together considered as dating invitation...i will keep doing it..hahahhahaha

Fred..you are such a demanding person yaaa???
:D

Hello everyone,

@ enduringword, as Lukereg mentioned in post #2, it could be a bug as the you could access the website 15 minutes later.

When members are temporarily banned, it takes days before their bans are removed.

So i suggest that you contact the Expat.com team via the contact form and inquire for issues that you are having on the website which do not deal with expatriation.

- Contact the Expat.com team

All the best,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed