Saadlabibsaad wrote:

Dears..
Need your suggestions about brand of new car to buy
My budget around 60,000 SAR, I'm thinking about
  . KIA Cerato
. Mazda 3
. Peugeot 301

I want to consider resell ,Spare Parts ,After sell services

I would avoid any Korean or Chinese brands (KIA, Hyundai etc) as their quality is very low, and even though it may look attractive from outside, but inside its cheap plastic.

HONDA, Mazda, Toyota, Peugeot, or any american brands are preferable.

Have you seen the new Alfa Romeo Giulietta, it looks nice too, I think they are offering 5year warranty also.

i would suggest you to buy a used SUV rather than a new car. The roads are pretty bad here and people drive rough so your new car would be a wreck before you even know it.

You do have a few choices considering the amount your willing to spend. Here are some choices that you might want to look into : Toyota Fortuner, Ford Explorer, GMC Acadia, Chevrolet Traverse, Nissan Armada, Mazda CX-9. You could also look into Chevy Trailblazer or Honda CRV or Toyota Rav4 but id pick something heavier to cope with the road conditions and Driving. Also dont forget the "rain" that we get causing floods across the city which could damage your new car but with an SUV you dont have to worry about anything.

Honda or Toyota even if you've to shell out a little more...Or get a second hand upper range Toyota or Honda

hello,

all the cars you mentioned are not good in the resale , and except the KIA , the consumable spare parts are expensive. i would suggest you 2 other brands that are reliable and great in the resale and parts, go for Toyota Corolla  or Hyundai Elentra , they are all fit your budget and same class of the cars you mentioned.

* if you will go for the Elentra , then wait a bit for the second batch of 2016, they change its look