Need Advice. Is it a good time to visit Krakow. Safety wise

Hello,

I am an Indian living in France. I was planing to visit Krakow for a week. But after the unfortunate events in Paris. I am rethinking my trip.

Can anyone from Krakow please tell me how the situation is right now?. Is it safe?. Also I am Indian so I am worried about racism attacks. Is it risky to visit now?
I saw some news today of some protests in Warsaw. While i understand that such protests can happen, many time people may mistake indian and I dont want to stuck in such a situation.

Can some please advice. Thank You.

Hi Muthutech.
I know few Indians in Krakow and till now they didn't notice any rasist behaviours against them.
However truth is that polish people comment a lot not only due to attacks, but mainly because all this situation with immigrants coming to Europe. So some of them are against foreigners "looking musslim" coming to Poland.

As I said, for now it's just talking, we didn't notice any issue, but I guess it also depends on what you are planning to do here. If you want to visit museums, etc, then I think it's very safe. if you want to enjoy nightlife, then I would reconsider it (although I don't think it's going to get better within next months)

hello Jane-86,
Thank you for the info. I am just planning a quiet holiday to visit to see the museums and cultural and historical places. Not really planning for clubbing or partying.

So from your reply I see that  should be fine and just in case i also need be careful. right?